Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

^It is indeed but the servicing costs for my six fo are becoming astronomical.

Cold summer- whats with the recent neg? if you think that its acceptable for middle class white kids to refer to the less fortunate as "Ghetto Kids" then fine but i personally consider it offensive. ben was quite accommodating and edited his post.

Is there a reason you felt the need to mention my race? I don't think that being white really makes a difference in this scenario, and seems to imply that you believe those I criticized were not white (which would be both false and narrow-minded.)

By the way, I seriously doubt that those I mistakenly referred to as ghetto are in a significantly worse position financially than myself and my family.  Very few people in the city I live in could legitimitely be considered "less fortunate."  

Also, I don't really think it's worth it to ask why someone negged you....negging is just a thing around these parts

Edited by itsbenhere

Your making an unfair assumption there ben, I never said or even thought that you was critising non whites, i thought "middle class white kid" was a fair synopsis of your demographic. As with my previous offence at your term of "endearment" i will be happy to edit if you would prefer? This is how adults do it... If there is an issue it can usually be resolved by communication the "negging" is pretty irrelevent. To say its just "a thing around these parts" Not for me its not, i can not ever recall negging anyone, but hey thats just me.

Why would your term "ghetto kids" only be used to describe people who live in your city?

I just got the impression that by mentioning my race you implied that me being white made it less appropriate than it already is to call someone ghetto...

Also I should've been more clear as to who I was talking about.  Mainly students at my high school who I saw every single day were the offenders.... and it makes sense that they would live in the same area as I do.  My fault for implying you knew what I was talking about.

But really we should probably just drop it, this isn't going anywhere.  If you want to pm me thats fine...

If anyone would like to purchase the very shirt which I am wearing in the picture below (IHSH-72, size XXL), now would be a good time. £150 or $250 plus shipping method of your choice.

2013-04-28013745_zpsba9b1d75.jpg

Edited by Megatron1505

Been away from SUFU for awhile... I am trying to retire my SEXIH07BK and getting rid of my 666-XHS because my legs outgrew the pants. Thinking about the 1955s. Anyone has fit pics? I've seen some on the IH forums, they look great so far. Thinking about pulling the trigger soon.

Thanks!

Edited by k1d.

If you really want the 1955s, I say wait til march 2014. IH is bringing out the 1955UHR. Same fabric used in the 634SR and 634raws

Just looked it up. Is there anything particular that makes the denim superior to the current run?

-Thanks

Besides that it is one of my Top 3 best fading denims, compared to the pretty "boring" (IMO) 21 oz denim, it's not superior.

Yep - the fading specs of the 21/23 denim is why I will probably buy a pair of 666UHRs... If the measurements are close enough to the 666XHS'es that is...

Interesting! Now I am not sure what to do. Thanks for the input.