Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

it comes across like I'm a right arse.

Well, I am a bit of an arse.

I just managed to miss the point by being all conceited and frankly coming across as a right prick.

This is your finest hour Hogg. It just makes us love you more!

^Indeed, you are. I've never seen somebody selling that much stuff that did fit like a dream (to a stranger's eyes). But I admire your straight attitude and willpower to let those beauties go. And I'm curious to read a review on the fabric and colour of the TW shirt - I would love to own an indigo dyed one myself.

So I've fucked around and missed out on the IH-704s. They aren't available from any of the usual places and I've looked all over the Japanese sites. If they aren't any available anymore does anyone know of something similar by other brands? The 706s are gone as well. Lesson learned... buy when stuff is available. Stupid me.

Just received my Ironheart 'Johnny Cash'/IHSH-81. Amazing construction, fabric etc., but not sure on the fit and whether it goes with my style.

Might sell on, what do you think guys?

Apologies for the photo, the sun is going down in Australia so contrast is a bit off.

IMG_1051_zpsff4f91d6.jpg