Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Just to clarify, is it the 301s that are more roomy or the 555?

I have the 301's, 7301's, 9301's and the 555-03 all in size 36.  The fit is very similar but the 555's have a slightly tighter fit on the sides of your hips (outside upper thigh area).  I find the fit of this area on the 301's to be a little roomy.  It's close but because of this I prefer the fit of the 555's.  By the way I'm 6'3" 200lbs with an athletic build.  The 555's also have a slightly longer rise.  The visible selvedge seam on the 555's is also nice when you cuff them.  You can't really go wrong with either.  Iron heart denim is awesome and has a really nice soft feel to it once worn for a few times.

That's cool to hear! I'm 6'3" and 190lbs and used to own 9301's in size 33. I thought that if I ever got the 301's, I would go a size down to combat the extra room in the hips, plus the denim is way softer and pliable than the 9301 denim, so it wouldn't be so hard to break in. Looks like I'll be getting a 32 when I get the funds.

This has been discussed so many times. They are more or less identical, at least not that significantly different Owning the 555 I can say, they are as tight as can be.

I love the fabric of the Sh 16, heavy weight chambray. Gave my 16SS a soak yesterday to get the starch out and enjoy it much more since. It fits on the tight side, though.
Some Macros:
mydg.jpg
4elb.jpg
ftz5.jpg
pr4d.jpg
w955.jpg

Edited by Max Power

I'm not quite clear on this, which jean is slimmer? 8301s or the 555-03? Are they more or less the same?

The 555-03's are slightly slimmer, have a tighter fit in the side hip area, have a slightly longer rise, have the visible selvedge outer seam and are $360 versus $400 for the 8301's.  Denim is the same.  I have the 555-03's in a size 36 and the fit is great.  I would describe the fit of the size 36 as slim but not super tight.   You can't go wrong with either.  If you like a little extra space in the top block go with the 8301's.  If you like the visible selvedge outer seam go for the 555's

I think you should be fine if you wait for a little stretch....

If the fit is gold everywhere else, keep 'm and stretch 'm... They do stretch easily and quickly... If it's only the top button: keep 'm and wear 'm (hard)... And enjoy!..

Thanks guys.. will update when i can manage to button all the way up  :)

$250 HK 634's are either second hand or fake, the price is the price, Iron Heart do not discount their flagship jeans. You can buy them cheaper in Japan but by the time you have paid shipping an import costs you might save $20 if you're lucky and if you screw up the sizing good luck returning them.

$250 HK 634's are either second hand or fake, the price is the price, Iron Heart do not discount their flagship jeans. You can buy them cheaper in Japan but by the time you have paid shipping an import costs you might save $20 if you're lucky and if you screw up the sizing good luck returning them.

I actually saw them in Take 5, and 250usd is the VIP price that is 20% off the regular price.

Though the price in their online store after discount is like 330 usd, which idk why

I might go to the store and check it out again

thanks for the advice though haha

is the only difference between 634SR and 634S that 634SR is unwashed while 634S is one washed? And they are essentially the same after soaking?