Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

quick question since I'm looking for a comfy hoody. Was wondering if anyone who owns a buzz rickson sweatshirt and a IHSW-04 hoody can tell me if the hoody loopwheeled material is as soft/comfortable as buzz rickson's loopwheeled fabric? I love my buzz rickson and its def the most comfortable sweatshirt i have. I know both are loop wheeled, but wasn't sure how IH loopwheeled material is. Thanks.

BEWARE:

- if you're currently looking at IH jeans on eBay, check yourself...

Is this the guy?..

http://www.ebay.com/sch/barun1515/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

http://www.ebay.com/sch/barun1515/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

He ripped off an IH forum member and was banned... Now he's selling jeans... Spread the word... Don't buy, fuck with his auctions instead. Cheers.

Anyone with a slight athletic build but still pretty slim at the natural waist and waist wearing the 666 model? Can you squeeze your thighs into them? I've been looking for 20+ ounce very slim cut denim and seems their 666-XHS is the one I've been looking for.

Anyone with a slight athletic build but still pretty slim at the natural waist and waist wearing the 666 model? Can you squeeze your thighs into them? I've been looking for 20+ ounce very slim cut denim and seems their 666-XHS is the one I've been looking for.

You have numerous slim options in IH. Key thing would be to figure how wide you want your leg opening and that will tell you which ones are right for you

I have an athletic body and thicker legs. I own the 666 model in a 30. It fits everywhere perfectly buy the thighs. I can't wear them. The thighs I believe are 10.7 and they need to be just over 11 for me to wear. I had to learn the hard way. Samurai 710's and FH 3009 are fine in a size 30.

Thanks guys. I'm looking for a pretty narrow leg opening, around 15". Yeah I have 23.5" thighs so was worried it would be too tight in that area. I did some research and both 710 and 3009's are under 20 ounces. I get my denim customized but no bespoke outfitter in the world offers 20+ ounce denim. My elusive hunt continues...

My new pair of 555-01´s are close. The UPS man called me earlier and actually proposed to meet me in the towncenter after lunch.

That´s service!

Will post pics af these when I have them in my possesion.

gonna be rotating this two iron hearts and work slacks..

SBG world tour and 555-1 HWDC2

4dda0800-8a19-4b7b-be71-b366e7f5d010_zps477501be.jpg

Edited by Do7

Hi guys, sorry if im a bit off topic here.

Im right now having a 634sr (second hand) and im thinking of buying 666sod, since overdyed jeans are look cool :)

I have to sell the sr if i want to buy the 666sod.

What do u guys think? Is it worth it?

Im right now having a 634sr (second hand) and im thinking of buying 666sod, since overdyed jeans are look cool :)

Depends on the price and if you wanna buy another second hand one.

If you really love the overdyed stuff do it

two very different jeans in terms of cut, denim, color, texture, etc... the sr's aren't being produced again so if you like them a lot you should definitely hold onto them...

that said, the 666sod is imo the better overall jeans, i think the cut is IH's best and the od is something very cool if you're into it

i also see the sr as a somewhat "flawed" jeans as the denim breaks down too easily, is not that comfortable, and the fades are too extreme in terms of contrast for my liking..

just some thoughts!

Edited by ironheartfan123

the fit is the most important aspect of a pair of pants, imo. all the bells and whistles mean nothing unless the pants fit well and you are comfortable in them.

do the 634sr fit you well? if they do, save up for a pair of 634S-B. if you feel the 634sr you currently have are too baggy and have skinny legs, the 666 might be a better fit for you(i would still check the size charts before you sell a pair of pants that you likely will not be able to find again).

The SR fits right, just a bit baggy on the rise though. But i will try to wear them.

I will buy ODs later or maybe next year. I will enjoy sr first then, Thanks a lot for the suggestions.

I got it for a really cheap price from one of my friends who find it too big for him (due to his extreme diet). 3 months of wear.

I will post some fitpics here later