Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I was thinking to get a IH-666s, my first heavyweight and IH denim,

worn a 28 NF Broken Twil Skinny Guy, feels like it is a bit small and should've gone for 29. I got Imperial Duke as well, size 29. the waist is kinda loose,

im a 5 feet 9 inches (175cm) and 132lbs(60kg). so which size do u recommend me to take? i dont want a skinny fit all the way, just a really slim fit. if it helps, a fit pic for imperial duke size 29

vhKyW.jpg

so what size should i go for IH -666s? my waist size is 29inch, should i got for size 30 or true to size 29? Frankly speaking im skinny, so sizing up gives me a horror of anti-fit. Both IH website and Selfedge have a different size measurement, doesnt really help much.. Source;

http://www.selfedge....products_id=678

http://www.ironheart...products_id=135

Edited by apsidewatch

It depends. If you look at the thigh measurement on the 29 and you can swing it, go for it. IH gives a pretty decent amount of stretch so you shouldn't have any problems. I'd also go with the measurements on Iron Heart, but make sure you read up on how they measure. Good luck!

This is quite depressing but since I've started working out back in July, I've gotten too big for my 301s. How much do you guys think these jeans are mine are worth? I've worn them moderately, switching them in and out for another pair of jeans, for about 2-3 months. No modifications to them and never washed. Hopefully, I can get some of it back and invest in another pair that'll fit me @_@.

IMG_7770_zpsd080c0e1.jpg

IMG_7777_zpsae216bfd.jpg

Btw, don't mind the posters in the bg or the color of the room... I was using my sister's mini chandelier to hang the jeans from ._.

Thanks for the help, guys!

Edited by MrUnicorn

I was thinking to get a IH-666s, my first heavyweight and IH denim,

worn a 28 NF Broken Twil Skinny Guy, feels like it is a bit small and should've gone for 29. I got Imperial Duke as well, size 29. the waist is kinda loose,

im a 5 feet 9 inches (175cm) and 132lbs(60kg). so which size do u recommend me to take? i dont want a skinny fit all the way, just a really slim fit. if it helps, a fit pic for imperial duke size 29

vhKyW.jpg

so what size should i go for IH -666s? my waist size is 29inch, should i got for size 30 or true to size 29? Frankly speaking im skinny, so sizing up gives me a horror of anti-fit. Both IH website and Selfedge have a different size measurement, doesnt really help much.. Source;

http://www.selfedge....products_id=678

http://www.ironheart...products_id=135

Why don't you contact selfedge? They're really nice people, lol.

Hello all.

Been waiting for the UPS man all day and I finally got them. These are size 29, snagged them right when it was restocked too. First picture is very sloppy cause I wanted them to start soaking already. I soaked them in warm water for about 1.5-2 hours. Second picture the jeans are very dark because I put them on right after they were drying.

Cant wait to see what the future holds!

Pre-Soak:

8348247568_59123d98e7_c.jpg

Post-Soak:

8348245974_cf1d0ce099_c.jpg

Thanks.

Edited by werdnasamson

Hello all.

Been waiting for the UPS man all day and I finally got them. These are size 29, snagged them right when it was restocked too. First picture is very sloppy cause I wanted them to start soaking already. I soaked them in warm water for about 1.5-2 hours. Second picture the jeans are very dark because I put them on right after they were drying.

Pre-Soak:

Post-Soak:

Thanks.

Which cut is this? The fit looks sickkkk

Why don't you contact selfedge? They're really nice people, lol.

yeah i know, bought Imperial Duke from Selfedge, to got a very prompt reply from kiya himself excites me,I was thinking to do that too, but then i feel bad since i will be buying the pair from somewhere else and not at selfedge,, kiya if u read this do u mind to help?

Hello all.

Pre-Soak:

Post-Soak:

Thanks.

hello werd, how do u size on this pair? ur usual size?

p/s: emm i got a pair of classic vans with that colour as well..

I'm a fan of skinny/slim raw denim, and I just found out Iron Heart made the 555-01 in some pretty thick 21oz. Pretty appealing (understatement? perhaps...). I'm wondering if this is a one-off, or if this is going to be around for some time? In otherwords, should I grab a pair and hoard until I'm ready to rotate with my current pair, or hang on because there will be plenty to go 'round?