Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

^^^Really great work on them pojuytr, congrats!!!

Hi, I just got a pair of IronHearts 666xhs as a gift and the guy from Take5 Co. (Hong Kong vacation) told me to soak it three times in cold water and change the water every hour. Should I listen to what he told me to do or just one pre-wash? Thanks.

Edited by AndyK

The guy from Take5 Co. (Hong Kong vacation) told me to soak it three times in cold water and change the water every hour.

Also: sacrifice a chicken, spill its blood on your body, and pray. A small goat would work as well. That or just soak for 45', dry, and wear the damn thing. There's no need to soak it technically, but I would recommend doing so to soften the denim up a bit...

Edited by Seul

Nice fading structure on front side. And still tons of life left, so some further promising fading updates in the years to come on them

hard core pics....

Hey everyone. I think i can get more help than on the yes/no thread

Im looking for a heavy,stiff,super black denim with cool material.

The last I own was a IH Superblack Superslim 9301 and I would deff buy 2 pairs more if they were for sale somewhere.

Any ideas?

Thanks gonna give a look. If you have infos,link it would be great. I miss the 9301 so hard

Haha I accidentally pos repped you trying to quote you. You're welcome. ;)

No link yet. I talked to someone at one of their stores last week and they said the 301-SBG was still a few weeks away at least.