Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Whats the most stretch that anyone has gotten out of a pair Beatle Buster. Im a TTS 30 got a size 30 and after 7 days of 12 hour days of wearing them there still pretty tight. Thanks in advance

Edited by voodootomato

shameless plug. hv a brand new with tags IH 666 XHS in 32 for sale.

price is fairly negotiable.. pls pls pm with offers and help me in funding for the right size :(

Let it be known to anyone wondering whether they should pick these up, that they are in fact the sickest and best jeans available nowadays...

301 or beatle busters.........

301s or 555's will be my next IH denim buy. If u like slim below the knee these are it. Like Mega said the busters are more versatile. If u ask me I have plenty of versatile jeans thats why i want something a bit slimmer from knee down. 555's tentatively are being released in 3 to 4 months & the 301s will be restocked at Self Edge on May 15th as per Kiya which are exclusive to Self Edge

hey guys, what's the sizing recommendation on the 301s. my tts is 29 and i wear a 29 3001 that fits perfectly. i looked at the measurements over at se and looking at the waist and stretching, it looks like i could go with a 28 or should i stick with tts with these?

thanks