Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

IH666XHS

IMG_0610.jpg?t=1335219697

Nice work done on them. Congrats!

I washed my 666OD's as they were dirty as fuck! I'm probably about 5-6 months on them now, they are going to need a crotch enforcement and a patch at the bottom leg. I've had them since last August as well.

Pre

p311311070-5.jpg

p180203567-5.jpg

p430928842-5.jpg

During:

p395384797-5.jpg

damn lax! that is some difference between the pre and post

Yeah, quite a bit! lol. These are freaking awesome though, they really do look better in real life and honestly.. it's impossible to capture what these really look like in real life... just not possible.

that is indeed a bigger problem, but allow me to present my case.

1. because of my job, i can only wear jeans two full days a week, plus some evenings which usually consist of me sitting on my ass.

2. i'm in the heavyweight denim competition, so the limited time i have to wear jeans should be spent in my samurai s710xx's.

3. i also have a pair of samurai s710bk black knights which i bought hoping i could wear to work and can't, so they aren't getting the attention they deserve.

4. i also just bought a pair of sexihxlsxa's which i can't really devote any time to because of the heavyweight competition and the approaching hot weather (okay, i admit i've been cheating a little with these).

5. and now, because i stumbled on to a great deal on the beatle busters in the supermarket (thanks shinjin you bastard!!! :) ), i now own yet another pair of jeans that should have some decent fades by the year 2025.

6. oh, and did i mention that i just discovered that the beatle busters are available in the 18oz raw slubby denim? or ...

7. ...that i'm still lusting over the 666-xhs?

anyone reading this is welcome to stage an intervention.

^^^everyinchofgod

Hey mate

Don't worry just take your time breaking them in the hard way.

I'm doing this since 1973 so I'm pretty sure you still have pleeeeennnnntttttyyyyy of time

With my 2 year rotation for each pair you only need some additional 8-10 years for breaking them in completely

So just enjoy the years to come

And we can check the updates then on Sufu version 25.0 or whatever :)

^^^^And Jacob / laxlife

The great difference between your pre and post wash pics are indeed very strong

Great work btw!!!!

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

the best solution is to........buy more other stuff so you can't buy jeans lol :mellow:

great idea but at this rate I'll never have enough for a down payment on a house.

everyinch: don't worry buddy, you're not dying anytime soon right? so if the fades set in in 2025, so be it!

I would wait with hemming until all honeycombs and whiskers are settled. And perhaps even wait until they have been washed at least once more

Wow you got some super great and heavy stuff, congrats!!

Just wondering in case you live in an area where the warm season is coming up now:

You wanna break them in right now?

I got an IHD-01od in size xl to trade for an iron heart jacket, I'm open to just about any jacket in size xl or xxl, PM me.