Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Do you guys recommend an initial soak? Gino at selfedge said I can go ahead and just wear them.

if it's unsanforized, yes. i'm guessing you bought a sanforized pair though.

Edited by gnomed

ed197b74.jpg

Seul, just wondering:

Do you have full front and back pic update? And are those the same pants like shown with the coin pocket fading pic

Seul, just wondering:

Do you have full front and back pic update? And are those the same pants like shown with the coin pocket fading pic

Same jeans, and the reason why I had to give up on them for now. Sending them to be repaired to the Denim Doctor in the UK soon.

I'll take some pics later on!..

how were those 25oz's at first,,, i want a pair and i am considering it

They were IMO intimidating as well as almost unwearable. By unwearable I mean because of how stiff, stubborn and shapeless to start they don't look good with any outfit u put together unless ur throwing on some bulkier looking clothes. putting on say a slim tee or shirt looks weird. That said I absolutely love them now. They for me atleast settled in about a week and now they are lookin like they will be my best pair of jeans.

Edited by DirtyDenim1

^^Ha Rafa

Same rainy weather like here. And even still snowing in the Swiss alps

^^And great detail pics seul, and thanks for your answer. Hope you get them back professionally repaired

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

hmm cool, did you go true to size? and are they still kinda bulky, as in look weird in a slim top?, and did the waist stretch at all

They were IMO intimidating as well as almost unwearable. By unwearable I mean because of how stiff, stubborn and shapeless to start they don't look good with any outfit u put together unless ur throwing on some bulkier looking clothes. putting on say a slim tee or shirt looks weird. That said I absolutely love them now. They for me atleast settled in about a week and now they are lookin like they will be my best pair of jeans.

Yes the waist stretches about an inch after maybe 30 wears... Bulky?.. It's 25 oz. jeans so it won't feel like Nudies or Levi's but they do get comfortable after some wear and they soften up along the journey as well... All in all I must state that they are the best jeans I've ever worn, period. Last pics of me wearing them:

6ac54640.jpg8063edb1.jpg

hmm cool, did you go true to size? and are they still kinda bulky, as in look weird in a slim top?, and did the waist stretch at all

I sized down went with tagged 33's which is about half inch or so to tight but they gradually stretched were if i want i can pull em down a bit if thats what u like or keep em high on the waist. It took about 10 days of everyday wear to get them to budge off my hip. As for the bulky look that settled in nicely after about the same 10 days. What Seul said is perfect.."they are not like Nudies or Levi's & I wouldn't expect them to be. The way they are settling and fading is actually pretty amazing. If i had a chance to buy em again even knowing the initial pain of the 25oz denim I'd get em again. Hope we helped

Great pair indeed Seul.

I just hope you can wait for washing them for some more time.

Hope you get them professionally repaired back later

My 666s are now my favorite pair of jeans. These things are amazing!

sorry! for some reason my pics aren't working. i'll try when i get home after work.

Edited by gnomed

Haha I was surprised how breathable and soft these are actually. My f310s were stiffer after pre soak than these. Such amazing denim. The 555s will be my next pair :)

Haha I was surprised how breathable and soft these are actually. My f310s were stiffer after pre soak than these. Such amazing denim. The 555s will be my next pair :)

Gnomed , SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I cant wait to grab those 555's