Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

here's some quick pictures, sorry about the quality.. I'm in the military and they keep us in really small rooms so it's hard to take a good picture. Jeans are beatle busters, 21oz.

NQFwl.jpg

xblKp.jpg

Yeah dude, looks awesome. Keep it. I've had mine for about two months, though, and it hasn't really softened up much, but whatever. You get used to it.

Hi guys/girls im just wondering who here has size 32/33 IH301's and their thigh measurement? would really be appreciated thanks!

not sure what good that info would do you. the pre-worn measurements are on self edge's website, and any measurements after they've been worn will depend on who's wearing them and how they fit them. for example the thigh's of my 30's have stretched out about .5-.7" in 12 or so months of actual wear, but if i had skinnier thighs they would have stretched out less..... see what i mean?

nice fading samples updates here vespr and itsbeenhere!!!!

Anyone want to sponsor me to wear Iron Heart? I threw on my Nudie's yesterday as I am forced to sell my 634s and Beatle Busters and let me tell you that during a Canadian winter, it was not a pleasant experience. :(

Could use a couple ultra heavy weight flannels, as well. :D

Edited by Shoreman