Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

well done thatboyo!!!

Go on and try them out the hard way!

anyone point me in the direction of IHxB01 18oz sz 28? Uk site is sold out :(

I have a pair of size 29 IHxB01 21oz that doesn't fit me the way I would like them to.

Still brand new, only tried on.

I'll let them go for a very reasonable price, shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Posted · Hidden by afuadha, January 17, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by afuadha, January 17, 2012 - No reason given

zig_zagidy

belive it or not, after saw your evo i've ordered a pair of that 666s for me and fortunately i took it tts

anyway, how tall are you? i was considering to hem it to 34" for my height about 175cm

wiling to have those amrazing stack!!1!!

alright guyssss.. Just got my 666s in. Question, should I be able to button all the way up? Im just curious if I should of sized down (I bought a sz34), because in normal jeans I wear 34's and my waist is measured at a 34.5. They fit a smidge loose in the waist, like one finger. Although since theyre unsanforised I assume I shouldnt worry since theyll shrink upon my soak.

Hey, you guys with superblack rider's jackets, what kind of shirt do you wear with it? I've got one of the jackets and love it, but it's so short in length that it barely reaches my waist and all my tshirts wind up a few inches lower. Looks good unless I zip it up, then the shirt poofs out and everything looks pretty stupid. Basically i just never zip it up. I hate tucking shirts in.

6752835581_c370731be4_b.jpg

Day 22/366 - 301s Special Treatment by Kenny Baik, on Flickr

a day in the freezer for my 301s

Although I prefere airing my stuff I like this pic

atm i´m pretty thorn tbh...so maybe i´ll order the indigo rider (XXL) and if i don´t like i´ll exchange and go for the duck (XL)...

friday is decision-time so i still have a few hours left to decide! thx in advance y´all!...

I see the duck or the corduroy type iii being more your thing, Finn

^^^Thin Finn

I think you're the brown duck jacket type more then the other one. The indigo jacket could get more interesting fdadings thoiugh!

So it's up to you what you prefere more

Does anyone have any experience with the black riders jacket? I got mine today and unfortunately it's a little small for me (ordered a medium because large was out of stock but the sale was ending). The problem is not so much the size, but I didn't realize the cut was that tight and how the stiffness of the fabric would make it hard to move around due to the lack of extra room. Anyways, does anyone know if it gets softer after wear or is that something that maybe comes after some washes/soaks?

Edited by gringoinoki

Does anyone have any experience with the black riders jacket? I got mine today and unfortunately it's a little small for me (ordered a medium because large was out of stock but the sale was ending). The problem is not so much the size, but I didn't realize the cut was that tight and how the stiffness of the fabric would make it hard to move around due to the lack of extra room. Anyways, does anyone know if it gets softer after wear or is that something that maybe comes after some washes/soaks?

Honestly, if you're unhappy with it I would just return it. Your initial reaction is usually the one that sticks with you if you decide to keep it.

oh and thanks to all for your opinions...think i´m going for the duck!

post a pic so we can see the fit and all. atm i´m with shoreman (sup bro?) though...