Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Finally got my indigo beatle busters, heavy selvedge chambray long sleeve, and smokey check shirt in blue. First ih products and the quality surpassed my expectations, will be going back for more when the time comes. The ruggedness of the bb's with the 21oz denim is awesome. the cuts, quality of fabric, attention to detail, selvedge accents, and construction, make the shirts awesome too.

Great fit pics and I have to second about your super great camera work on your post before!!

Fit pictures of 301S.

First day of wearing them (01/08/12).

damn, you sized down 2? how did you even manage to put them on

things like this are what make me indecisive about whether to buy TTS or go down 1 on the 301s

im gonna be buying them like tomorrow as soon as paypal funds transfer in to my bank

someone help me out here ) : i put up pictures on the last page but i got varying opinions

can anyone who owned a pair of 301s for a long time tell me their opinion?

Edited by shinjin

I have a question about my 666ODs . . . They have stretched out to conform to me great. Love them, even though the crotch blew out recently, Self Edge did a great repair.

The question is should I wash them more than regular jeans. With an OD Mister freedom CPO, I wash it regularly (it's a shirt so it stinks after just 1-2 wears. The black has worn off a bit an exposed some amazing bue denim with some black highlights on it.

If I wash the 666's now after only 4 months, will that help do the same thing? That is, wash off some more of the black and reveal more of the gorgeous blues underneath? Would love something similar that happend to the CPO to hit the 666's.

Just wash 'm when needed. And no, they will not fade nicely to blue: they'll fade to grey more likely. This is why I dislike od jeans (owner of the SEXIH07bk). Also: most wear will disappear when washing your od jeans, at least it happened to me. It was quite weird.

To make this post somewhat relevant:

f4707eae-1.jpg

Just wash 'm when needed. And no, they will not fade nicely to blue: they'll fade to grey more likely. This is why I dislike od jeans (owner of the SEXIH07bk). Also: most wear will disappear when washing your od jeans, at least it happened to me. It was quite weird.

To make this post somewhat relevant:

f4707eae-1.jpg

I saw a pair or older OD iron hearts at self edge la and they looked like a normal pair of warn in jeans. Very sharp blues and no dye left on them. Definately not grey. My OD beatle busters aren't turning grey either, but blue like they're supposed to.

different denim on different people will fade differently. if you wash them yes some of the black (OD) will fade away, how much, probably not a lot. They probably won't wear like your mf cpo

That old pair of OD iron hearts seen at self edge ityler is speaking of is probably lowriders, they were heavily worn and washed and you can hardly tell they were ever OD to begin with. There are probably pics in the sticky evo thread. Your pair will never look like that. The older iron heart od's were not quite as black or uniform as the newer ones, if you want to see some more modern ih OD evo pics check out max powers 634sb or beatles or sidney los sexih07bk

Edited by jacoavlu