Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

well, im thinking i want slim fit. in between straight leg and skinny. If im going to put a lot of work into whatever i get, id want it to be well-fitting (have had mostly bootcuts in the past, but thats when i was a teen, now im an older teen and want things to fit me properly ;p). but yeah, slim/tapered i think. im 6 feet 165 lbs, i work out, not too hard on the legs though, i have decent legs i need my upper body to catch up so it can look more proportional/aesthetic. kindaa off topic lol just trying to provide info. waist... not too sure. 32-34 depending on where i want the jeans to be positioned so im not sure where exactly to measure.

^^^ get a pair of jeans/trousers that fit you really well and measure the size on those. alternately go to a shop and try stuff on then use that sizing info to figure out how you should size in IH

and don't worry about taking care of your denim man, the whole point of raw denim is that it shows what you've been doing in it

TheNorthern - they look great! Beautiful shots too!

Morse - I'll be curious to hear your impressions of the 25 ozers - Ottawa winters are brutal, and I was thinking of these as well....

To my fellow Hoser. I wore my 24oz N&F to walk my dog in -40 (windchill -50) here in Alberta and still Froze. I actually remember worrying about frostbite on my thighs. I found that the heavier weights tend to breathe more than some of the lighter stuff. Except the 19oz OD which someone has mentioned earlier in this thread. They don't breathe at all!!

just did a soak on the sexih indos, drying up as we speak. the fit is money, but the damn buttons are impossible to button... even presoak it was impossible to button. they are definitely a different feel from my 301s

whooaa.. how does it fit you?

mind to share some fit pics? :)

Interesting that everyone considers the 25 oz 666. For my taste ultra heavy denim is made for looser fits, but that's just my 2c...

Will have some time this WE so I might post some pics of the IH-634-VMC (essentially the IH-634-XHS with a different patch). They are just about to loosen up a bit after 10 days.

Sorry if this has been addressed (I dont think it has), but does anyone know if there will be more than one run of the 666-XHS? I guess it might be a little early to tell if its decided based on interest, but I wasnt sure if the were planning on making this somewhat of a standard.

35asxs2.jpg

666s look best if sagged in my opinion. I say keep them. From my initial feeling they seem to give much less in the waist than normal IH denim.

And I know what you mean with the shoes. I tried them on too and had to take them off to cuff them.