Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I just can't stop watching them. It's like I could have a look in the dry raw denim rag heaven.

If the raw denim god only would have enough power to rescue all those beauties from the garbage bin, when the time will come where their owners wanna get rid of them.......

Because they deserve to survive for ever after a long and hard life!

haha im a panda, great looking pair of jeans you've got there. They have a ton of personality.

I'm at a tipping point with my work pants. They've seen a solid 6 months of work wear and are really starting to show it. The crotch is looking like swiss cheese. Up until now I've been afraid to wash them as they are quite snug already so I gave them the first wash today. Heading down to the local repair shop and I'll see if they are even interested in touching them. They almost turned away my sr's because they are to heavy*. I've got a feeling I'm going to get the cold shoulder with these. Hoping I can get another 2 or 3 months out of these 804's.

anyway here are some pictures,

20110812-DSC_4186.jpg

20110812-DSC_4182.jpg

20110812-DSC_4188-1.jpg

20110812-DSC_4190.jpg

20110812-DSC_4187.jpg

20110812-DSC_4184.jpg

Beats, that shirt looks incredible.

Rafa, amazing combs dude. You'll be rivalling Max soon.

Seul, the black corduroy shirt looks straight up gangsta.

^^^^^^Nice update of your IH Rafa

Keep go on rocking them for another long time and wait with next washing as long as possible to settle down the combs more subtle