Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

what really surprises me is that a lot of the people who often post on here and see that there may be something new coming along down the pipeline of IH just ask and wait for a response from someone who may know. Why not cut out the middle man and just join the Iron heart forum? does what i am saying make any sense?

Well, I just got a pair of 634s off of a SuFu member today. A much fuller cut than I originally thought them to be, but compared to my SG1103ex's this is skinny haha. Well, the denim is also a hell of a lot softer than I also expected (and I knew it was going to be soft, but this is like a babys butt soft).

I am going to try and pull through these and wear them, but I may end up selling them and get a different IH cut (...666...). I think that if I went with a 29 instead of 30, the fit would look better, but these I got for a steal (they are ~2 months old, but minimal fading).

Anyways, enough of me talking, fit pics, and not the best fit, but one to start with:

5867415567_d33ea0abb9_z.jpg

5867416821_3dcc330bde_z.jpg

^Sorry,but I have to say this in here as well jacob,but this is somehow getting ridiculous imho.

you always buy a pair of jeans,wear'em for like 10secs and then you're already talking about reselling the pair you just bought 5min.ago!!!

why don't you just read through the thread of the pair you're REALLY interested in,check measurements and sizing and then press play...?

Not press play at first,just to see that you bought a pair with a total different cut you were actually after???

now I hope you won't take it personal,but if you want a pair of slim cuts,why do you always buy "baggy" fitted denim at first?makes no sence at all imho,sine you're going through the hustle with reselling again and again and again and again...