Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I just has to bring it up again, but the IH update from Max 4 days ago was just too nice to forget!!!!

X-Post from HDC:

over 5 months in, lost exact count.

IH 634 S-B, Still worn almost every day during the workweek.

dsc01438pl.jpg

dsc01442b.jpg

cross thread discussion -- PBJ just came out with 24oz versions of some of their best models. BIG had them all in raw except for one pair available also in a one wash. I can't believe how plush and soft they get after the first wash. My 18oz 666od which has supposedly been all shrunken and washed out to it's final stage are still rougher and heavier than these 24oz one washed pairs. Someone in the PBJ thread ventured a guess that it's possibly because of all the starch they put into the 666 to make it so heavy and stiff. Is there any truth to this conjecture?

^^^^@thatslapz: Great update on those Jeans!!! They'll receive a nice patina if kept away from the water for a lang time!!!

^^^^@thatslapz: Great update on those Jeans!!! They'll receive a nice patina if kept away from the water for a lang time!!!

ThinFinn - thanks for the kudos (only just saw - still getting used to the supercontrol thingy)

I got an XS in the shirt, and the 301's are a 30. They were hard going at first given the nature of the denim, but once they softened up and formed to my shape more they became amazing. The measurements on SE are spot on too - i've had about 1.5" of stretch in the waist.