Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Well yeah everyone said to size down one with the SBG Busters...
If everyone told you to jump...

...I would ask LandoCal126... then jump.

IH 666SOD overdye..what i wear today..

interesting stacking -- i think we have the same leg size and proportions because that's almost exactly how my 666ods fit me -- but your stacking looks neat and "controlled". Is that how it always is or did you prop them up for the photo? My stacking looked too bunched up at the ankles and I had to keep adjusting them by putlling them up or evening out them out so after a while I gave in and had them hemmed.

[hahah you rock beats... another pic, another weaken heart :P

interesting stacking -- i think we have the same leg size and proportions because that's almost exactly how my 666ods fit me -- but your stacking looks neat and "controlled". Is that how it always is or did you prop them up for the photo? My stacking looked too bunched up at the ankles and I had to keep adjusting them by putlling them up or evening out them out so after a while I gave in and had them hemmed.

I never notice my stacks to be honest...first thing i do after putting on my jeans is i'll push down the stacks towards hem and wear them.. maybe your pair havent soften yet making they stack irregular..

@fake tshirt: im bit shocked to see that...that is just blatant purger

that flare issue is only on the left leg. the stacks settled in an odd way.

i also sag them a bit more. however, the fit on these jeans are awesome.

Calf flare is pretty massive on this pair, and they're supposed to be a tapered cut, compared to the 634 (which i would expect to flare like in TheNorthern's picture)

seanspk if youre gonna wear jeans that tight at least dont cuff them like that. get a stacj started, MIGHT look better, but probably a good idea to size up.

beatles picture makes me feel like its summertime. so clean looking. love the fit!