Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

The busters and the devils fit are so close to the SExIH07 I doubt IH would consider making them again. They just released two new slim fits. the measurements for the BB look awfully close to that of the SExIH07

Self Edge salesguy said pretty much the same thing to me the other day. That's too bad. I have the 666s but have never seen the 07s in person.

Measurements on Iron Heart's website and Selfedge are different for the beatle busters...

which one should I go by? Or are they just different batches of jeans with different measurements?

Well, they could both be right...:)

SE and IH measure the thighs slightly differently- SE 1" down from the crotch, while IH measures right at the seam. I think they do the knees at slightly different places, too, but the difference there will be less noticeable. Just for the hell of it, I've measured my jeans both ways and the thigh on a couple of pairs was different by a full inch.

Well, they could both be right...:)

SE and IH measure the thighs slightly differently- SE 1" down from the crotch, while IH measures right at the seam. I think they do the knees at slightly different places, too, but the difference there will be less noticeable. Just for the hell of it, I've measured my jeans both ways and the thigh on a couple of pairs was different by a full inch.

Yeah I ended up ordering a pair of busters from selfedge last night in a size 30...what sucks is that if they are too small, SE is sold out of 31.

that has been my problem. these will pretty much be my first pair of raw jeans since cutting 30 pounds so im kind of in the dark as to what size i really am.

i tried the 29 in Samurai s710 and they were a little tight so I think I'd probably wear a 30 in those....

I'm jealous, i miss Daniel from DC4, only 6 more weeks till we get to stumble around Tokyo drunk.

congrats to the previous posts fpr starting on their way down the 21oz highway. I thought I was going to be heading that way too but I liked the 666 cut way better than the others and had to settle for its 18oz. I thought I had my mind set on the 301s but when i tried them on, the cut was just too slim for my legs. Le sigh...

I work in an office so I went into the bathroom and put them on. There black so nobody noticed they were jeans. The fit is spot on, one of the most comfortable right out of the box I've got!!! The construction is top notch. I don't think I can get it in a picture but the rivets have an almost rusted look to them with the black fugitive dye. Really cool jeans, can't wait to see some indigo come through.

I didn't get tags either, no big deal obviously.

Straight up, I would say the SExIH07BK is the best jean in existence. The cut, the way the denim falls, the colour, just amazing jeans. Period.

I think I like them so much because, and I was thinking about this the other day, they fall in a very geometric way. What I mean is the stacks fall in an angular way as opposed to curving. Same with the combs, it's a triangular affair. And out of all my jeans, the fit WILL look good how ever many years down the road, no matter what is cool then, they will always look cool. And the funny thing is, I don't really want them to fade, so I only wear them on special days/nights.

/End

Guest nooblet333

Nice pick up Sunday!

301s SO NICE. 21 oz denim that doesn't hurt!

Dunno if I should get them hemmed though.

36 kinda long for me i think, I'm only 5'10".

Ill put some pictures up tomorrow or wed.

It depends if your long legged or not if you are, then it would fit quite well, if not then get them hemmed to a 34 probably.

Thanks for the advice guys. I ended up trying on the 28s and they fit me a lot better. Would have got them but then, in a moment born either of insanity or brillance, I tried on the 666s in OD and that was it. Wearing them now and LOVING them.

Just had an encounter with a nasty bad pear juice on my knee and I spot wetted it with a paper towel and then dried it by pressing with a dry paper towel. Is it a bad idea to wet just a part, should I just wash them completely? I don't want to end up with a weird difference in the wear or fading of the jeans due to this. Thanks

I work in an office so I went into the bathroom and put them on. There black so nobody noticed they were jeans. The fit is spot on, one of the most comfortable right out of the box I've got!!! The construction is top notch. I don't think I can get it in a picture but the rivets have an almost rusted look to them with the black fugitive dye. Really cool jeans, can't wait to see some indigo come through.

Awesome man...I just got some 666 OD, digging the rivets also. Mine came with a tag attached with thread to the belt loop, no back pocket label.

Cents. I agree completely. They are a very utilitarian true, good, normal? Fit. They WILL always look good.

As an aside, I was standing talking to one of my office assistants and noticed the pronounced twist of the hem. The outside hem of my left leg is perpendicular to my shoelaces. Insane!