Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

IH666S size 32 , sized up one for more comfortable fit

post-hot soak and post gentle warm wash in washing machine at 40C

true waist size around 30-31

Unti00tled-1.jpg

for IH666OD I need a size 32, so I go for the same size for IH666S. I think I can get into 31 i reckon for more slim-ish fit..

^ that would look horrendous. LC, thats the perfect slim but not going to cut off circulation to your body fit. Looks great. +rep

cheers deadenpro, thinfinn, max and jb !

LC if you're gonna get the OD try for a similar fit to those...they're perfect man!

yea hopefully i could get the same fit with the OD ones :)

kudos IH for coming up with such a great cut and super-awesome 18oz which is not too heavy but not light either..

Well, mostly I think that they were designed to be awesome. I mean to say, so long as your thighs aren't really big, they look good lots of ways...TTS, +1, or even +3. Because of the tight top block and thigh, there's really no chance for diaper ass or hip flare. I think that fit up there looks great too as is, even though he could have comfortably sized down one.

ohh thanks for the comments guys. I agree i could fit in size 31 just fine , infact I actually might get size 31 for the days that i feel like wearing slimmer jeans..

im usually quite fickle on how my jeans fit. some days i'd prefer wearing slim jeans ,some other days when i got long day and late night at work i would just want a comfortable fit more than anything :)

size 31 will give me a more slim-ish straight fit i think but size 30 would just be irritatingly tight..we shall see..

hope this is the right place to ask this question, im interested in buying the IHSH-21 its the iron heart chambray... i want to buy size Small but according to Self-edge even size small runs rather big. my question is does it really runns that big compared to a regular size S from a regular brand?