Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Thanks for all the kinda words yeah my rein is pretty ridiculous going for a heavyweight look I personally love the thing :D

Oh and did i mention its home made?

how did you size on these zig_zagidy?

I actually sized down one on these my my true waist is about a 29 did a semi warm soak. Note: I'm kind of a slim guy

Nope: they're soft and comfy all the way...

Would like ask, are IH jeans heavily starched when new? Cuz I bougt a pair second-hand and it feels real thick and sturdy but not stiff and the guy mention he only worn it like 15 times and gave it a warm soak.

So- I will be buying a pair of 666ods once SELA gets them in. I've also just bought a waxed filson x levis jacket which I love the texture of.

am I crazy to buy a huge tin of filson or barbour wax dressing and waterproof them? I am not concerned whatsoever about fades on this pair.

http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Barbour_Wax_Thornproof_Dressing_17802.html

am I crazy to buy a huge tin of filson or barbour wax dressing and waterproof them? I am not concerned whatsoever about fades on this pair.

Yes, you'd be crazy to do this. I can;t imagine this would feel good against your skin.