Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

a6eefbb2.jpg
Guys i really wouldn't worry about the crotch tearing....all the 666OD's that are currently for sale should have the bar tack. Also, i have been riding my bike 30 miles a day for the past 2 weeks as well as super lunging whenever i fancy.

Now the question is, how much do you guys think it'll cost to fix this problem? I'm probably going out first thing tomorrow morning to drop these jeans off at selfedge LA or maybe American Rag to get them repaired. How much do you think it'll cost?

THIS...

^ do the shit yourself foo!!!! c'mon man, with all of the resources both here and on IHF, we got you MANG!!!!!

and THIS...

so since my IH666Sod's are from the first stock, which means they don't come with a bar tack (only on the newer versions!) i restitched/reinforced the crotchstitiching today!...

the problem

bild9247.jpg

front- and backside of the inner-crotch

bild9249.jpg

bild9248.jpg

done

bild9255.jpg

bild9254.jpg

bild9257.jpg

@Seul: jacket looks great, got some combs coming in. I like the fit with your busters and gats.

And I think you all have finally motivated me to make a preemptive strike in the battle for the lost bartack today. I'm gonna go the DIY route, despite not having sewn anything since home ec' in middle school. I will post pics if I screw it up so bad so as to warrant a warning to others; Finn pretty much covered the proper way.

@Seul: jacket looks great, got some combs coming in. I like the fit with your busters and gats.

And I think you all have finally motivated me to make a preemptive strike in the battle for the lost bartack today. I'm gonna go the DIY route, despite not having sewn anything since home ec' in middle school. I will post pics if I screw it up so bad so as to warrant a warning to others; Finn pretty much covered the proper way.

Awesome! Document your process so that others can follow your example! (if awesome)

Guest nooblet333

Lol I wore jeans to 24 hour fitness once forgot to bring shorts, and everyone was starting at me wherever i walked and was like wtf this kid... haha

I'm presently looking for a pair of 301s but apparently they're only sold at ironheart.co.uk and selfedge (both out of stock). I can't find them anywhere on rakuten (plenty of discounted 634s, though). Are those just made for the overseas market and no shop in japan stocks them, or my search was not accurate enough and i'm making a wrong assumption?

You guys are dicks, he's obviously just joking. +rep to counter douchebaggery. If it was Kiya or another high post / rep forum member who posted that pic you'd all be on his nuts about how hilarious it was....

You guys are dicks, he's obviously just joking. +rep to counter douchebaggery. If it was Kiya or another high post / rep forum member who posted that pic you'd all be on his nuts about how hilarious it was....

true fucking story!

DEDICATION.jpg

+rep. to you mate!