Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

i really lookoed out for the measurement, thats why i ask the guys in IH forum in what universe do a 32,7 inch waist could strech up to 34,5?

the thing is, i dont get where IH is going, the 666 indigo is a slim fit if i go tts, and the OD is a legging if i go to tts?

for instance in my case, i have to size up to 36 to fit properly in the OD, and if you look at the measurement my dear friend, you will find it slightly the same like BB in a 34

so what is this? 666 OD or BB OD? you tell me

nah, you are not getting the substance, im talking about what is this IH 666 OD basic cut

im not talking about tighter top block etc

What's the problem guys? Grundletaint was right about everything - just look at the sizing guides. Or do you spend 400 bucks without informing yourself or thinking twice?

The 666 indigo is raw, the 666 od is literally hot washed. So the od sizes are pretty equal to the post-washing measurements of the indigo version. And who gives a fuck about the tagged sizes? Just think a bit, doesn't hurt...

i think i want to sell it and buy the new one.... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

devil's fit really suck

You fucked up man - don't blame the devil!.. ;)

in what universe do a 32,7 inch waist could strech up to 34,5?

How much experience do you have with jeans?.. 1,8" stretch isn't that absurd...

i

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

think i want to sell it and buy the new one.... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

devil's fit really suck

from your fit pics..it looks like you wear them too high.. try wearing them lower and see how it goes.. it will make bit more room for the thighs and stretching them out is easier that way..

for all i know 666s should be worn at hips...

from your fit pics..it looks like you wear them too high.. try wearing them lower and see how it goes.. it will make bit more room for the thighs and stretching them out is easier that way..

for all i know 666s should be worn at hips...

I don't think he should even bother compromising.

here's some pics of my ODs...sorry, only phone pics:

IMG_20110224_090652.jpg

IMG_20110224_085526.jpg

I just wanna say the more and more I wear my IH the more and more I like them. They're the most comfortable Jeans I own I think.

How much do they usually shrink when washed or soaked? I have a little bit of hip flare I was hoping to get rid of and hopefully shrink the waist up alittle.

so I have a pair of 9301's in size 36 (my true waist). My 9301's fit me perfectly in every dimension. the waist was a little snug at first but they have since stretched to the perfect size. I really wanna get the Busters but the waist on the 36 (actual 35) is too small. will there be a significant amount of stretch in the waist? I fear that the waist on the 36 Busters will be too uncomfortable initially to stretch them out to a comfortable size, but sizing up would be too big in the waist.

So here are some measurements for those who want(ed) to know how much the Devils Fit will stretch...

IH666Sod tagged 38/36

measurements (unworn / after 1 month):

waist: 35.00 / 37.00

fr/rise: 10.90 / ...

b/rise: 14.50 / ...

thigh: 12.50 / 13.00

knee: 9.00 / 9.25

hem: 8.30 / ...

inseam: 36.00 / ...