Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

ThinFinn...what kind of oil did you use for your patch? I need to start doing that to mine.

I've used some red wing boot oil for my patch!

shitty iphone pic

IMG_1548.jpg

Thx a lot lad...maybe one from the inside as well?

Looks like you've got that little problem as well.Threads starting to get loose as well...

so since my IH666Sod's are from the first stock, which means they don't come with a bar tack (only on the newer versions!) i restitched/reinforced the crotchstitiching today!...

the problem

bild9247.jpg

front- and backside of the inner-crotch

bild9249.jpg

bild9248.jpg

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

done

bild9255.jpg

bild9254.jpg

bild9257.jpg

IRON HEART...

...may bend, not break! :)

bild9258.jpg

i hope that self edge doesn't accept those as a return and then try to sell them again - i certainly wouldn't want to drop $450 on those already-busted shits

They weren't bought from us, we don't even have them yet.

not really his fault tho'

back then, i asked few people on the IH forum about the 666 sizing, i told them i wear 34 on ih 301 and fh 310 so they told me to have a 34 too on the 666 OD, if i pulled the trigger based on their opinion, i will indeed end up like kucai's fit

btw, whats the point of having a slim cut if i have to size up on a jean?

IMO, jeans numbering system reflects the fit, hence, the fit which the jeans company came up with, should respectively be the same on every size of the jeans

so what is the cut that basically IH want to bring on the 666 OD?

legging if i go tts or size up at least one to have a slim fit cut?

not really his fault tho'

back then, i asked few people on the IH forum about the 666 sizing, i told them i wear 34 on ih 301 and fh 310 so they told me to have a 34 too on the 666 OD, if i pulled the trigger based on their opinion, i will indeed end up like kucai's fit

btw, whats the point of having a slim cut if i have to size up on a jean?

IMO, jeans numbering system reflects the fit, hence, the fit which the jeans company came up with, should respectively be the same on every size of the jeans

so what is the cut that basically IH want to bring on the 666 OD?

legging if i go tts or size up at least one to have a slim fit cut?

look at the measurements. measure a pair you like the fit of and compare them. it's absurd to assume that all cuts by all companies are gonna measure the same across the board. ex. i'm 32 in IH but 30 in RRL.

there is a reason that vendors take the time to measure everything about each cut and post it on their site.

if worn long enough, those 32s will end up measuring around 32 after stretching (rather than 33-34 as most tagged 32s do). . so which is more correct? one that matches the tagged number after it stretches out or one that only matches the tagged number for a week? see what i mean? the thighs are the problem in this case, not the waist, anyways. simon626 sized up one and his look awesome.

also, my busters didn't look tooooo much different than his 666 when i got them but they've stretched out to be perfect now. there were plenty of people telling me to size up, too. i'd actually venture to say that he got the right size but the wrong cut for his body type.

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_1486.jpg

IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

basically, look at the measurements.

oh yeah, one more thing...

look at the measurements.

You also have to remember that ODs are shrunken during the dyeing process. The devils fit indigo are unsanforized, which is why the measurements on the same model vary between the versions.

Overdyeing takes out the shrink to fit element, therefore, making the same tagged size measurements different than the indigo version

just arrived....

this is really tight in thigh.

actual waist 31-32

666Sod size 32 ==> less than 31 inch when they arrived :confused::confused::confused:

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

If you check the 666od thread you can see ample information on how to size. My jeans look like a slim fit because i sized up one. My true waist is 32" so i got a tagged 33. The 666od was meant to be the slim alternative to the 301s and the 666od was MEANT to have a tighter top block than the 301s aka super skinny thigh area. If you read up a tiny bit you'll find out that the devil's fit does indeed fit tighter than 301s in the top block.