Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Screw it the deed is done. Traded and I pretty happy with the results check it:

28's Presoak:

5460223788_f0d2a82489_z.jpg5460224644_6fb9688699_z.jpg

5459617737_b3deaa5de3_z.jpg

28's Post:

5460225588_58e469a0a5_z.jpg5459618661_6f8e01665f_z.jpg5460226566_4e3d74c295_z.jpg

I do have to say I like the over all fit, albeit they are a bit tight in the thighs but surprisingly there is still a decent amount of room in there as u can see from the side pics. (My thighs are pretty pathetic.) But im sure they will stretch out to the presoak fit which was prefect to me. I would like to thank you all for all the help and advice i seriously wracked my brain over this one guys :D

^ that semi thong action is actually from the back jutting out due to by lack of ass i think i need to eat some more chicken pot pies... the length on these is pretty ridiculous tho any thoughts of what length i should ge tem hemmed? I was thinking 33.5 or 34... not exactly sure tho

glad to see you went for 28. fit is prefect.

For those wondering about sbg and stuff - a few release dates

IHxB01sbg 1st April

IHXB01 restock 1st April

IHxB01od 7th April

IH-666S restock 7th April

IH-666Sod restock 15th April

DC4001 restock 28th April

Screw it the deed is done. Traded and I pretty happy with the results check it:

28's Post:

5460226566_4e3d74c295_z.jpg

I do have to say I like the over all fit, albeit they are a bit tight in the thighs but surprisingly there is still a decent amount of room in there as u can see from the side pics. (My thighs are pretty pathetic.) But im sure they will stretch out to the presoak fit which was prefect to me. I would like to thank you all for all the help and advice i seriously wracked my brain over this one guys :D

hey Zig_Zagidy,

i think you made the right move to go down to 28's,

those look great, and will def stretch out overall to a great fit.

thats a great fit^^ and they will definitely stretch out in thighs my fit is pretty similiar to urs so ur safe
glad to see you went for 28. fit is prefect.
hey Zig_Zagidy,

i think you made the right move to go down to 28's,

those look great, and will def stretch out overall to a great fit.

Thanks everyone for the reassurance very much appreciated! Im really happy with the fit and I fucking love these jeans!! Oh and for beats to say the fit is perfect was a life achievement for me haha:D

we can already see the definition of your quad in these (i.e. they're already too tight), why the hell would you want to size down??

What I was trying to imply in terms of sizing down was referring specifically to the waist size. IMO the waist could still fit a little bit tighter on me however, I noted that the thighs would probably be too tight if I actually did size down. So I wasn't suggesting I should size down, merely saying the waist could be tighter... Thanks for everyone's input.

kinkbmxco I think the fit looks great! Perfect for your specific body type, if you were more skinny in the thigh area( like me *starts doing squats*) u could have sized down but as you are now you made the perfect choice. Good shit! Wear'em and wear'em hard!

^too bad...anyone got a pic of their IH's including bartack?

thanks in advance...

not sure if you've seen Giles' post on the IH uk forum cause you're on there iirc but he said they'd apply a bartack for free to anyone with a pair that didn't yet have them; all new pairs like those at SELA have them. Of course I'm not sure how far you are from them/shipping, etc just thought I'd throw it out there

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=948.msg44580#msg44580