Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

sauro,

those look pretty tight around the thighs. what is the tagged size of your busters? What is your measured waist and thigh circumference?

I would also like to hear this information. I've got some busters coming tomorrow and I actually sized UP one to accommodate my thighs. Ill post some fit pictures and measurements when they come.

I would also like to hear this information. I've got some busters coming tomorrow and I actually sized UP one to accommodate my thighs. Ill post some fit pictures and measurements when they come.

I got size 29, went TTS. I'm 5'9 160 lbs but I'm not sure about my thigh circumference. I'll grab my tape measure when I'm home.

^lol...was you sleeping or why could he piss all over your legs?...

because the one time i try to be nice and talk to a fucking crazy dog lady at the park...

the one fucking time i don't just walk on by another human being who's asking me inane questions about my dog.

the. one. time.

she says "oh no! i'm so sorry!"

and i look down and her goddamn dog is behind me and pissing all over the back of my leg. busters too thick, can't feel it.

they're hanging to dry now. i'm scared. they're gonna be stiff. tight. my hands are blue just from pulling the legs inside out.

because the one time i try to be nice and talk to a fucking crazy dog lady at the park...

the one fucking time i don't just walk on by another human being who's asking me inane questions about my dog.

the. one. time.

she says "oh no! i'm so sorry!"

and i look down and her goddamn dog is behind me and pissing all over the back of my leg. busters too thick, can't feel it.

they're hanging to dry now. i'm scared. they're gonna be stiff. tight. my hands are blue just from pulling the legs inside out.

this just made my day...:D

everything will turn out nice mate, so don't be afraid! ;)

@Sauro

try soaking the waist only in cold water and wear them until dry. it works for me

This is the best method to stretch a waist - waterproof...

And sleeping in 21 oz. jeans = heaven... ;) This coming from a guy who's been wearing a 14 oz pair of ALDs to sleep in for well over a year now, though... Too flimsy for work, but I love them so much I just figured I might as well sleep in 'm... Get some use out of them...

searched the thread but couldn't find an answer.. will there be a restock on the IH 301s-07BK? and any chance size 27 could be stocked? :D

i have a pair of the 301s and like the fit, so i want the overdyed version...

Got my Beatle Busters in the mail today. I sized up one to a tagged 31. I am thinking that I probably could go TTS. So I am debating whether I should exchange them or not.

The fit on the thighs is pretty good right now, but if I went TTS I imagine they would stretch a little bit to be comfortable. I know the pictures probably don't look like it, but I have a little room in the thighs right now. The waist feels pretty good now, it could actually even be a little bit tighter. My main issue is the waist and I think sizing down would still leave me enough room everywhere else after a little bit of stretching.

What do you guys think?

2na4k0y.jpg2vmjbkl.jpg15yyxrt.jpg

Black Melton Wool shirts just mysteriously appeared in our online store.

i agree^

kink, if what you say is true, size them down 2, IH stretch out with good use.

Kink the real question isn't if, but rather how much to size down. If you are saying that the waist is already too large, you might want to consider going down 2.

GTFOH!!! Sizing down 1 is PLENTY!!! Size down 2 and you can phone in you manhood upon exchange.

Do the 9301's ever get soft and lose that cardboard feel?

i've lost enough weight to squeeze my fatass into mine again, but feeling the wrath of 22oz denim....

I understand that 301's use softer denim than the 9301, just wondering if anyone can chime in...

My 9301s feel much softer then my 634sr and I haven't even worn the 9301s much yet. I think the 9301 denim has much softer hand to it, especially the inner face, I find them very comfortable.

I did give mine a delicate cold machine wash when I first got them, then put them on damp and wore them for about three days straight, doing squats and lunges and shit. Maybe try a machine wash. It's not like your gonna lose color or screw up fades with the superblack.

hello... i want to ask

if i want to buy a pair of 666sod. how many inch will it stretch in waist if i get size 32 ? in sizing chart tagged size 32 = 30.4. i'm afraid if i buy size 32 it will too tight for me in waist... and if i buy size 33 it will looks loose fit for me...

my currently waist is 32.

i'm using void/sky s5000gx-s tagged size 31 and it looks pretty slim for me

*confuse

any suggestion please ?