Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Not considering hemming.....

I like how it all bunches up

Don't hem. I like it, let the haters hate. Stacks will settle over time.. I think your fit is really good, annoying how a lot of people on here don't like stacks if they are just a tad bit sloppy. Screw them, they aren't wearing them :D

question to you iron heart wearers, but more towards the 301 wearers since i like my jeans slim:

how is it wearing such heavy denim? i cant imagine wearing denim so thick, but with a 500+ page thread that has no blatant/consistant complaints, i can see that you guys like the denim. is it because you like the way it looks and just bare the slight discomfort, or is it just a lot more comfortable than it sounds? thanks

they are the complete opposite of uncomfortable. Simon626 (above me) was able to wear a pair of jeans 2 sizes smaller than he would normally have with his 301s and never once complained about anything aside from the initial tightness. dude, these things are heavy, sure, but its not a difficult or really noticeable thing. you'll forget they are so warm, even in 80+ degree weather.

you'll forget they are so warm, even in 80+ degree weather.

No, you pretty much feel hot when you're in 80+ degree weather but anything under 78 degrees and it's smooth sailing. Jeans breathe perfectly, provide awesome protection from falls and scrapes, and the jeans don't feel like a rug. They feel more like an awesome blanket that is snug and keep you warm.

I've tried all the big Japanese brands, and all different kinds of weights and cuts, but made the decision a year ago to go Iron Heart only. Nothing is more comfortable yet rugged at the same time than a pair of IHs... My fav 2nd skin...

I've worn my 301s for 15 months straight. I actually send my worn denim to friends to force myself to wear them every day. I have worn them through Typhoon season in asia with temperatures hitting 40C(that's about 105F) and humidity at all time highs. They were still comfortable even hiking but I ended up wading through a river up to my waist. Actually, I get my jeans completely soaked pretty often..

dsc0155done.jpg

And about the cut, yes it is perfect. I had the same predicament after a year of wear. What jeans would be able to replace the "perfect cut?" Well, I just ended up getting the x634sx. flannel-lined? check. waterproof? check. I ride motorcycles daily so these are the perfect pair of jeans to own. Oh, and I'm going to Hong Kong in early April so... we'll see how the flannel lining fairs...

And now my 301s are off to Germany. sup beatle

dsc0167111.jpg

maybe a late-pass thought this should also belong in here...

Viberg Boots x Iron Heart Works Inc.

Viberg, a Canadian manufacturer of high quality boots coveted all over the world, has teamed up with Iron Heart to create a spectacular piece. The toe cap of this boot is made of black leather, the rest is a deep blue hue, and of course it features Iron Heart's signature denim. And unlike other boots, you won't need to worry about your jeans bleeding on the leather.

viberg-iron-heart-boots-3.jpg

viberg-iron-heart-boots-4.jpg

viberg-iron-heart-boots-2.jpg

5403109050_f17fd8811e.jpg

5402510643_abe562ba44_z.jpg

^I just started wearing a pair of 634s perhaps 5 days ago. I went down one size from a 29 to a 28 and though it was initially tight in the top block, the waist is now comfortable and I'm very content--actually, extremely happy--with these jeans. After going through probably 6 pairs of jeans, I can finally settle with the Iron Heart 634s. It's the ONLY pair of raw denim that my mom has complemented me on (fit-wise), so they are definitely a pair I'll hold dear to my (iron) heart. :P

^I just started wearing a pair of 634s perhaps 5 days ago. I went down one size from a 29 to a 28 and though it was initially tight in the top block, the waist is now comfortable and I'm very content--actually, extremely happy--with these jeans. After going through probably 6 pairs of jeans, I can finally settle with the Iron Heart 634s. It's the ONLY pair of raw denim that my mom has complemented me on (fit-wise), so they are definitely a pair I'll hold dear to my (iron) heart. :P

Iron Heart Jeans:

Kid Tested, Mother Approved.

thank you both for the reply

How's the thigh? seems pretty slim....I got decent thick thigh, since i work out.

say compare to imperial or pbj