Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Worn since July 2009. Never touched water. Such a stubborn pair that still has retained so much of the deep indigo hue. Contemplating a wash today in celebration of the Lunar New Year. Please excuse the phone quality pictures. They don't do too much justice for this pair.

IMG_20110203_131720.jpg

IMG_20110203_131517.jpg

IMG_20110203_131553.jpg

IMG_20110203_131611.jpg

IMG_20110203_131740.jpg

It is indeed messy. I could have set the stack so that they'd be perfect for the picture but in reality you probably won't catch me on the street with perfect stacks. Half of me wants to make everything perfect. The manlier half of me said, "Fuck it. I rock the wabi-sabi"

The next fit pic i throw up will have nice neat stacks though. Just for aesthetics sake (:

"Fuck it. I rock the wabi-sabi"
Haraki-San rocks..

Yes. These jeans do rock. More proof:

overdyecrue.jpg

And just so this post isn't totally useless...here's a fit pic and some info:

image00002l.jpg

This is TTS 34, for reference I am roughly 6'4" and 200lbs.

Measurements after about 2 weeks:

Waist - 35

Thigh - 12

Knee - 8.5

Hem - 8

Inseam - 36

question to you iron heart wearers, but more towards the 301 wearers since i like my jeans slim:

how is it wearing such heavy denim? i cant imagine wearing denim so thick, but with a 500+ page thread that has no blatant/consistant complaints, i can see that you guys like the denim. is it because you like the way it looks and just bare the slight discomfort, or is it just a lot more comfortable than it sounds? thanks