Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

@ Max Power: That´s some serious wear to your IH´s! How do you wear them? I mean, they seem like they have been worn "hard" for months. Or is it just the denim that´s making them look so damn nice!

Great pair man! Would rep...

it wont really soften up with a soak alone, it would probably be best to do the soak and very low tumble dry. i wore my 17 for about 7 months before washing it and hang drying and the shrinkage was pretty small. it wasnt really any softer than when i first received it but then again i did not dry in a dryer.

My experience is more or less in line with deadendpro's here.

did you wear them heavily or is this a stitching issue? i've barely worn mine, theyre currently at self edge getting shortened..

its definitely the stitching, i mean the threads in the crotch area already blew within my first few wears and now its only getting worse

iron hearts are prominently featured on revolveclothing's website but they dont carry the line there.

Might be of some interest to giles and haraki:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/Brands.jsp?c=LAUREN%2C+Buyer&s=P&d=b&sc=Guide+to+Raw+Denim

We saw that and are having them take down the IH arcuate photos..

14 days of wear on my OD666.

Last two days did this to my shoes.

Dont wear white shoes if you dont want this to happen. I really love my jeans so i like the stains- my shoes reflect i wear some od denim that bleed everywhere lol

a81af98c.jpg

I'll get another pair of white ish shoes two weeks from now and see if the jeans still bleed.