Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

my friend has iron hearts and i love the fades that they can get.

Im thinking about getting the 7301's Black Selvage.

Any comments about them?

I just bought a pair of the 7301's. I have the 301's and the 9301's. They all feel great. They will definitely stretch. I wear a size 36 but wished they made a 35. Denim and details are super nice. Can't say how these will fade just yet. You can't go wrong with Iron heart denim

my friend has iron hearts and i love the fades that they can get.

Im thinking about getting the 7301's Black Selvage.

Any comments about them?

dude go for it, or get 301s the fits are the same, you won't be disappointed with 21 oz denim :D (I wonder who your friend is with the iron hearts)

Alright. I have a sizing question. I want a pair of 634s but its a 28 (its from the MP), and I have no clue as to whether it will fit me. I usually wear a 28/29 in denim, a 28 I'm flathead fits the best if that helps. In nudies I wear a 28 in nudies.

Also, I won't need to soak the jeans before wearing right? Cause I know they are sanforized.

Yes, they're sanforized, you won't have to soak them. But maybe you should consider another model, as you're not into straight cuts (Flathead sale ;-)) and the 634 will most probably fit similar to your Flatheads. Maybe hold on till the 666 comes or go for the 301.

And btw, I wear a 32 in the 634 and a 31 in AJ and RR, if that helps.

Thanks max :) the only thing that is stopping me from buying these is the waist.. I think the reason I am not into my flatheads is because the inseam is long which makes them appear baggier than they are. And the 634s is not very skinny, but the measurements on them are a bit simmer than my flat heads.

If I could get the inseam shortened on the flat heads I would but the only problem is that I want a good job done, I don't want to pay a lot, and seeming how I'm not going to be going to SoHo in a while it just isn't worth it to pay for the shipping to send them there, then pay more money to have the inseam shortened. But, I'm still looking so if I find a different deal I'm taking it.

Thanks max :) the only thing that is stopping me from buying these is the waist.. I think the reason I am not into my flatheads is because the inseam is long which makes them appear baggier than they are. And the 634s is not very skinny, but the measurements on them are a bit simmer than my flat heads.

If I could get the inseam shortened on the flat heads I would but the only problem is that I want a good job done, I don't want to pay a lot, and seeming how I'm not going to be going to SoHo in a while it just isn't worth it to pay for the shipping to send them there, then pay more money to have the inseam shortened. But, I'm still looking so if I find a different deal I'm taking it.

The IH DC4001s are a slimmer version of the 634s that you may want to consider. Plus they're a lower rise fit too and have insane details!

....kinda.

The new Beatle Buster takes the 634s silhouette and slims it down.

As for the DC4001.. the top block is slimmer than the 634s, while from the knee down it has a ton more room.

Not more room than the 634s, all the DC4001 really is, is a slimmer leg version of the 634s in a lower rise and still straight leg. The BB would be the way to go if you wanted a slimmer and tapered leg opening (with an even smaller top block than the DC 4001). I would recommend heading over to Iron Heart.co.uk's site to check their measurements. They also have a ton of fit pictures if you continue on to their forum:

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1

On the beatle buster (via beatle): The cut - I wanted something slightly more fitted in the top block and the thighs compared to the 634s - plus a slightly more tapered leg opening.

DC4001 is not based on the 634s at all. Lower rise, smaller thigh, straight leg, bigger leg opening.

Not trying to argue at all... but there isn't a thing that makes the DC4001 a slimmed down version of the 634s.

On the beatle buster (via beatle): The cut - I wanted something slightly more fitted in the top block and the thighs compared to the 634s - plus a slightly more tapered leg opening.

DC4001 is not based on the 634s at all. Lower rise, smaller thigh, straight leg, bigger leg opening.

Not trying to argue at all... but there isn't a thing that makes the DC4001 a slimmed down version of the 634s.

Oh ok, so the leg opening on the DC 4001 is bigger than that of the 634s? I own both and I guess I'm just crazy but it seems the leg opening on the DC 4001 is at most the same but seems smaller than the 634s. Either way, I guess actual measurements sound much better than "how they seem" haha.

Just received my pair of Busters - tts - damn, one hell of a jeans.

I confirm what has been said earlier - way tighter in the seat / top block, way tighter in the leg and a super nice amount of taper - I'm not only saying this because it's my baby - this is one fine pair of denim.

Go tts if you know ur true size - if you go for the same size as ur 634 - expect some pain - but that will go away.

One size up will give you more of a relaxed, but still a slimmer over all fit than 634s.

5260889573_d2b9fdbf56_z.jpg

^ when you got your 5000's, once shrunk, did they fit tight? i would say if they fit true, get a 32 and stretch it out. i kinda wish i got a 32, but i bought a 33. i also have 710's in size 33 and the sb's are larger than that after a few wears. i advise 32 for a measured 33 fit overall or 33 for a measured 34 fit.

Post soak they were pretty tight, took a few hours to get top 2 buttons

True waist measures 34 so I take it TTS would be relaxed, but I prefer to wear lower down; lower waist ends up being about 35.5 so I hope they stretch a bit in the waist

btw if you tell me the thigh & waist measurement on your 33 would help alot

after a couple of washes (most recent one being a couple days ago) and 100+ wears, the thigh measures 12" and the waist is just shy of 34" tagged size 33