Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

this might have already been posted here or on the ih forum, but since i can't find it - is there a release date for the beatle busters set yet?

indigo's will be up sometime this week if all goes according to plan...

overdyes and sbftg will be later

it looks like the beatle busters turned up at wakefield hotel before anywhere else i went to see my friend hemi yesterday and walked out with these.

i got my true size 30 in these after sizing down two to 28 for the 9301. after some time in the flathead 3001 tour jeans a few months back i liked the idea of bigger jeans. besides i don't know if it all the home cooking or that i am getting older but i couldn't bring myself to suffer the mashed nuts and bruises of sizing down.

ironheartbbfront.jpg

ironheartbbrear.jpg

ironheartbbside.jpg

Self Edge will have both the BB and 666 at the end of December.

DC4001 jeans are coming next week along with the flannel lined 634s.

Hap....those look GOOD. now I'm even more pumped to order my pair.

hows the waist on those for you? really snug or just perfect?

cheers.

the waist is slightly snug it was a short wear [like 5 minutes] until i could do the top button super comfortable after half a day of wear.

the ironheart indigo is so much softer than the super black of the 9301.

^ are Iron Hearts considered "warm" jeans? I ask based on beatle's picture in the snow. Been real interested in a pair, but I live in Los Angeles so I wouldn't want anything overkill, but would love to have something a little tougher than my current Samurai 0500's

(was looking at getting the Beatle Busters or DC4001 )

I have no experience with IH in summer yet, but it's great to hear, that it's doable. I suppose the black colour will be the bigger problem than the denim weight. And, it's difficult to describe how they feel, as they're so soft yet thick. Completely different to other models I own.