Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

jst wondering, the IH DC4 tht have the Haraki-San signature is sold out, wondering if they would re-stock or jst a one batch production thing.

thxs :)

i think no more haraki-san sig on the next batch.....limited for the 1st batch only

Finally busted out my SR's I have had for a year and a half. They have become my new work pants and they are fading faster then any other jeans I have owned. They have been worked in almost every day and in the past 9 days since I started wearing them they have faded more then my 55' levis that I have worn for 3 months straight. cant wait to get through the fall and winter with these and see how they turn out...

Apologies for the sizing question, had a look through the thread but not really sure what to get, I'm a true 30 waist, 28 in pbj's for example, like my jeans skinny. Would I be better off with a 301 in sz 27 or 28?

i think 28 would be good, or you can wait for the 666s. it's skinnier than the 301s

IH day!

ae6398b4.jpg

For those that asked about the CPO...

It's a very dense wool blend. I was out in a drizzle today, and neither the wind nor the water got through.

The devil is in the details, and unsurprisingly, IH totally overbuilt this piece.

Inside seams are felled, and all edges are finished:

8538d023.jpg

bfa72918.jpg

Nice wind flap behind the zipper:

641d5f4b.jpg

The zipper itself is two-way & super beefy, with a nice leather pull:

7eb1c591.jpg

Pocket flaps & collar are lined:

5216c29e.jpg

30e11f22.jpg

Nice touches:

ac669756.jpg

338efc7d.jpg

Definitely a fave!

71024d04.jpg

Debating between the DC 4001s and the Anniversary jeans. Which should I choose?

Go with the DC 4001. The details look really nice. I personally like the fit of the 301s better than both of these but I say that from someone who wears a size 36. The normal 634 cut is just too baggy in the larger sizes. Either way you can't beat Iron Heart quality.

Go with the DC 4001. The details look really nice. I personally like the fit of the 301s better than both of these but I say that from someone who wears a size 36. The normal 634 cut is just too baggy in the larger sizes. Either way you can't beat Iron Heart quality.

I wear a size 36 as well. I think I'm going to go with the SR because the signed pairs of the DC 4001 are all gone.