Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

The new Self Edge x Iron Heart CPO jacket just showed up at the stores and i have to say that it's probably my favorite non-jean item i've seen from the brand in a long while. Black/Gray cotton flannel, black anodized metal zipper with dual leather zipper pulls, poly quilted lightweight lining..

The new Self Edge x Iron Heart CPO jacket just showed up at the stores and i have to say that it's probably my favorite non-jean item i've seen from the brand in a long while. Black/Gray cotton flannel, black anodized metal zipper with dual leather zipper pulls, poly quilted lightweight lining..

whats the price/release date lookin like?

whats the price/release date lookin like?

$510, available now at all stores, should be online on sunday.

Fit pic of an XL, over my IHW-01. This thing is incredibly comfortable and warm. Double IH leather pulls on top and bottom zipper. Really debating grabbing this... I would highly recommend getting into an SE near you to feel it/ try it on/ buy it in person!!!

IMG_4624.jpg

Rocking my 634s-bs today courtesy of lando/giles and thing is like heaven on my legs. Couldn't imagine 21ozs feeling more soft and skin friendly. Mmm the long zimbabwe fibers.

I agree. I'm wearing my IH-634s-b right now at work. I walked at least 2 miles today in the California sunshine with my first and second graders and the jeans felt great.

I wore my IH-634sr all last year and those were much more difficult to break in.

Are there any wear pics handy of either of the rider's jackets? I found one, but its doesn't look very worn. Maybe this is just how they wear.

Well... Here's my 2527... Handful made with 21 oz brown duck. My absolute favourite IH piece. Needs to be worn a lot more but I just have too many jackets... Saving up for indigo rider (purchasing in December), superblack rider def planned to be bought in 2k11!..

P1030330.jpg

P1030331.jpg

P1030338.jpg

This is a pic of another SuFu member posted here btw, worn in indigo version... Absolutely love that pic, and made me decide to go for indigo before superblack!..

r9lyxs.jpg