Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

to be honest, I asked myself the same thing. I absolutely like their shirts, but I wouldn't pay 250 to 400 $ for them. You get for example Red wings for that price...

u get lot of things for this price... for sure.

but how much are u ready to pay for them?

I have bought quite a few shirts.

And the thing is you know that it's an ironheart.

The material is better, construction is better and their overall look is better.

And it's a shirt with it's own style.

Inow buy the xxxl and that is like a regular western xl.

The price may be up there but so is the quality. And it being made in Japan and in small quantities doesn't help as well

prices are high but you get what you pay for; try to save a buck by ordering them straight from Japan.

ps any fit pics of the heavy flannel floating around? I think i'm going to pick up the black one

Appearently not that much... I never bought a shirt that exceeds 100-120$.

IH's shirt prices are proportionate to their jean prices. Any other company that makes jeans in the same price range as IH also makes shirts in the same price range. If you're willing to spend $300+ on any pair of jeans, expect to spend $175+ on a shirt by the same company.

the price debate always seems to come up once in awhile, bottom line is if you're willing to spend the money then you get a quality product. anyways.

prices are high but you get what you pay for; try to save a buck by ordering them straight from Japan.

ps any fit pics of the heavy flannel floating around? I think i'm going to pick up the black one

there's this on the IH forum, haven't seen fits yet.

img57038419.jpg

Pretty sure the selfedge version is cotton in black with a lining. The wool version is the red/black or grey/black melton wool that is unlined. I have the grey/black melton. Don't think the selfedge version is hitting until later this month. I don't know if they are getting the melton wool version.

Dunno whether these have been discussed yet, but Kiya's gonna do another overdyed jeans jacket (slightly longer), and a lined melton wool CPO jacket...

Yes, Kiya has spoken about this. SE will be doing another Collab with IH on a modified Type III. Seul was correct, longer in length. As for the Wool CPO (IHW-02), SE will be doing a version that will be quilt lined and all black. Hope this helps clear things up...

iron heart shirts are solid.. but they are just way too hot for LA.

Not true. I was there about a week or two ago and wore IH shirts all weekend!

Not a whole lot can be done to fix fraying hem lines, the easiest and cleanest fix would be to hem the again but that would require shortening them exactly 1".