Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

i would like to share my experiance of

301s-07BK vs. 301s

I purchased my first pair of IH jeans only three months ago.

301s-07BK over-dyes from SENY

they are awesome. i am an IH addict now.

i have worn them every day straight since getting them.

i would describe them as hip-bruising the first few days of break in.

really, i had bruises on my hips for a week...

And i can also say that it was difficult to raise up my leg step to walk two-steps up to my 5th floor walk up apt. the jeans are just such a workout to wear and be maneuverable.

i love tough jeans, and am even slightly masochistic when it comes to how i like to break in all my clothing. but i had never experienced anything like IH jeans, these were such a challenge to wear and work in. but i just keep on wearing them.

then yesterday i purchased my long awaited IH301s jeans in exact same size, thinking that i would have to go throughout the entire proceeder again of hip bruising and ridiculous looking yoga stretch workout moves to assist in breaking them in...

and i can honestly say, i was completely surprised on how differently these 301s feel so frikin' comfortably from their first wear. no exaggeration.

yes they are snug and sized down one size to start, the jeans are painted on me, but no hip bruising, no weird yoga moves to help with sitting down..

these just rock... i can move freely and tie my shoes in them ,and i must say, i finally feel the jeans softness (that so many folks rage about IH) so much more then the over-dye version.

maybe it has to do with 3x1 Weave Right Hand Twill that the 07BK over-dye has that makes it a denser beefier feeling denim then the regular 301s.

i dont know???

everything else from the SE specs on them is pretty similar.

regardless, i love both of these jeans.

they are my project for the next year or two at least.

i wont lie, the 301s fits me better right out of the box, i know that in a few weeks they will be perfect and just continue to get better.

the 07BK over-dye has taken allot of work, but it really just starting to show its amazing fitting potential.

So, i am interested in hearing others experience with the same 301s normal denim vs over-dye feelings.

:D

are you gordon?

Whow, i thought the same exact thing, kinda freaky no?

Where can I go to see fit pics of the 634s-b and does anybody else have an issue with the new iron heart site?

I get the following message:

Method Not Implemented

GET to /501.shtml not supported.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i wear a size 30 301s, but recently have lost a lot of weight, should i take them somewhere to get them tailored? any suggestions on where to get them altered? they feel like they're stretched out to a 32 and i'm a 29

good chance that you'll probably gain that weight back.. i'd keep them the way they are if i were you.. i'm also a 29 and my 301s are 32 at the waist.. just sag them or get a tighter belt..