Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

We're getting a pretty cool new version of the 301s this fall... BLACK SELVEDGE.

:)

Edit: no, not overdyed, actual 21oz black selvedge that fades to gray/white.

I love the sound of that.

Do you know if this pair of 301S will have the selvedge on the inseam, or will it probably be the same exact design as the indigo 301S? Either way i'm jumping on thaattttt train. I love the idea of the 634S-B but honestly i'm not in love with the cut :/

I love the sound of that.

Do you know if this pair of 301S will have the selvedge on the inseam, or will it probably be the same exact design as the indigo 301S? Either way i'm jumping on thaattttt train. I love the idea of the 634S-B but honestly i'm not in love with the cut :/

haha, i feel the same way, but about the black 301s instead. i really want the 634s-bs but i already have the 634s'. heres hoping they do the boot cut jeans in either denim.

cross post from self edge thread- This is my first post, but I wanted to share my experiences with everybody. Sorry to dampen the mood.

Here gos, last weekend, my friend, my girlfriend, and I were embarking on a camping trip 40 miles outside of our homes in Atlanta, hoping to get in some fishing, drinking, leather-work, (and properly break in some denim in the meantime!). We got in late, and had to go to a wal-mart, (because it was the only thing open), for some food and supplies. So we were putting away our groceries in the parking lot, and this methed-out guy pulls up behind us, and starts making fun of my friends "tight" jeans(iron heart 634s, which aren't even that tight imo!), my friend tells him to fuck off, and get out of here... and long story short, the guy jumps out of the car and punches my friend.. and after realizing he cant win the fight, that he started, the guy stabs my friend around 6 times in the side, arm, and back and speeds off.

In the end, my friend is going to be OK, after spending 3 nights in the hospital with a punctured lung and a chest tube. But one of the first things he said to me when we visited him in the hospital, jokingly, was," Damn man they cut off my favorite chambray, and my iron hearts, although they could barely cut through them with the scissors. haha, what a bummer!"

So me and my girlfriend thought it would be cool to collect donations in order to get him a new pair of SExIH07's. We were able to raise $300 in one day from his friends! So, I contacted Kiya from Self-Edge and he hooked us up with the rest! So I wanted to give a huge thanks to him, and everyone at Self-Edge, for helping me and my friends realize that there are still good people out there.

iron heart 634s 4 months, no washes, one blood soak

front.jpg

back.jpg

honey_detail.jpg

selvedge_detail.jpg

red_selvedge.jpg

cuff.jpg

patch.jpg

stitches.jpg

You think your jeans smell, these things were RIPE!

They ended up catching the guy 4 hours later hiding under his bed. He is being charged with 2 counts of agg. assault, 2 counts of terroristic threats, and agg. assault. more info here, It is the second story down from the top.

you can go to my flickr to see the pics a bit bigger -http://www.flickr.com/photos/trashfactory

So pleased to hear your friend is ok and what a brilliant response from you, your friends and Kiya!

Ironheart Legend in the making.

Exactly!.. Excellent pics, + rep for your mate being ok and buying him nex IH gear. ;)

cross post from self edge thread- This is my first post, but I wanted to share my experiences with everybody. Sorry to dampen the mood.

Here gos, last weekend, my friend, my girlfriend, and I were embarking on a camping trip 40 miles outside of our homes in Atlanta, hoping to get in some fishing, drinking, leather-work, (and properly break in some denim in the meantime!). We got in late, and had to go to a wal-mart, (because it was the only thing open), for some food and supplies. So we were putting away our groceries in the parking lot, and this methed-out guy pulls up behind us, and starts making fun of my friends "tight" jeans(iron heart 634s, which aren't even that tight imo!), my friend tells him to fuck off, and get out of here... and long story short, the guy jumps out of the car and punches my friend.. and after realizing he cant win the fight, that he started, the guy stabs my friend around 6 times in the side, arm, and back and speeds off.

In the end, my friend is going to be OK, after spending 3 nights in the hospital with a punctured lung and a chest tube. But one of the first things he said to me when we visited him in the hospital, jokingly, was," Damn man they cut off my favorite chambray, and my iron hearts, although they could barely cut through them with the scissors. haha, what a bummer!"

So me and my girlfriend thought it would be cool to collect donations in order to get him a new pair of SExIH07's. We were able to raise $300 in one day from his friends! So, I contacted Kiya from Self-Edge and he hooked us up with the rest! So I wanted to give a huge thanks to him, and everyone at Self-Edge, for helping me and my friends realize that there are still good people out there.

this is a story about me/my iron hearts. thanks everyone for the well-wishes. i'm recovering quite well and i've been shown that i have the best friends in the entire world.

as far as the jeans go, something cool is definitely going to happen to them. i'm pretty bummed because i was making some decent progess at 4 months. soon i'll start working on a new pair though.

this is a story about me/my iron hearts. thanks everyone for the well-wishes. i'm recovering quite well and i've been shown that i have the best friends in the entire world.

as far as the jeans go, something cool is definitely going to happen to them. i'm pretty bummed because i was making some decent progess at 4 months. soon i'll start working on a new pair though.

good news and much fun with breaking in the new pair...hopefully without blood and shit :)...