Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Speaking of the 301s. I was checking out the measurements on a size 36 and everything looks like it would fit perfect except maybe the waist. Which on this pair is listed as 36.5

Usually I need something measuring 35 before stretching. My jeans stretch to 36 and they are comfy. I can't decide if these will be too lose or maybe just right. I thought about the 34 but the rise on that is too low.

Any advice dudes?

this may not be much help, but im in the same boat and i plan to go with a tagged 34. a tagged 35 would be the ideal, but im hoping stretching + losing weight will make the fit of the 34 work.

i think the tagged 36 would be too big after stretching.

Guys i'd go with the 36 so it's a little more forgiving in the thighs.....

I'm 6 ft tall weighing 155lbs and the thighs are TIGHT on my tagged 29 301S. I'm a 31 waist and the jeans measured 29.5 when i bought them. The jeans stretch out about an inch and a half but they reaallly have not stretched more than that. I wouldn't account for more than 1.5 inches of stretch max...You won't have a fun time stretching them out that much anyways.

No matter what, the 301S is going to be a SLIM fitting jean on you.

Sense, go with the size 34. Everyone else, go with the size you'd normally wear. I got size 31 when they first dropped and I don't regret it all. Bottom line is that these are slim fitting and will always be regardless of what degree they stretch. I've had mine since March 2009 and these fuckers are still slim. Great jeans. Gotta love Ironheart.

Here are a few of my IH-461s Bootcuts. I actually wore them for the first time in a while since I've been working on a pair of Flatheads. Man, my new place is made for photographing denim: Big natural light window... tall mirror right next to the windows that the seller left... Perfect!

These are about 18 - 20 months or so, I forget. Only one wash.

461s_03.jpg

461s_02.jpg

461s_01.jpg

Sense, go with the size 34. Everyone else, go with the size you'd normally wear. I got size 31 when they first dropped and I don't regret it all. Bottom line is that these are slim fitting and will always be regardless of what degree they stretch. I've had mine since March 2009 and these fuckers are still slim. Great jeans. Gotta love Ironheart.

listen to Vance!

A few new things i saw in Tokyo while meeting with the IH crew coming out later this year..

-Wool Blanket lined denim jackets and vests

-7301, Slim black selvedge (not overdyed) which fades over time

-Black Flannel lined mid-length winter jacket

-more awesome flannels in both snap and non snap button styles

-final sample of the lined 634s which are water resistant

It's going to be an awesome year for Iron Heart.

Estimated release date for the 7301?