Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

:o i didn't think that was possible.....The crotch on my 301S still seem strong but thankfully i don't bike in them toooooo much. My bike's tire has been flat this past week....

Got any pictures of the crotch blow out?

i dont bike in mine and dont wear em too hard and the crotch is definitely gonna go within a few months.

My friend needs some help in sizing the 301S.

He wears a size 30 Naked & Famous Weird guy; and could fit into a size 29 APC New Cures.

Should he go with size 30 on 301S or should he size up one??

I think a size 30 would be good, it might be a bit snug when he first puts them on but they'll stretch out within a few wears.

^^ I'm still mad at you for not having an extra 1634 lying around... How dare you sell it to LandoCal!!! That dude can essentially open up his own IH Store...(just joking brotha... keep posting :))

^ Thats always a risk in slim jeans man, i've had very similar experiences...

In other news, Can you say "Herringbone"?

423-1.jpg

(It's a Lee jacket, but that doesnt mean this will not be a new source of inspiration for our friend, Haraki-San)

never posted any pictures of my jeans before, but here it goes..

purchased in april 2008, worn for a little over a year straight. then rotated with 634SR and SEXIH07bks. i wear these the most though..

excuse the picture quality im not a photographer

DSC01573.jpg

DSC01574.jpg

DSC01575.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

DSC01572.jpg

i'm pretty short but didn't care to have them shortened..

thanks guys, i've been meaning to post those for the past year but never got around to it. they just got a wash this morning so i figured i might as well take a few pics.

edit for captivated:

haha i tried to venture out into other brands, but i just enjoyed the heavy ass denim iron heart produces.

i don't wear my 634SRs nearly as much as i should..

While running yesterday I was daydreaming about the IHSH-08 Super Black 16oz Shirt, but minus the Western detailing/construction and with heavy-duty snaps either in raw steel or painted black (a la SExSC06 button). I think it would make a terrifically wearable shirt-jacket by being a little less cowboy-y.

Yes, admittedly a strange thing to daydreaming about whilst running, particularly in the mid-day heat.