Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I have the 301's in a size 36. They have stretched out quite a bit. I suggest squeezing into the smaller size if you can. Don't let the 35.5 waist measurement scare you.

Haha. Size 34 means

the waist is 33.3 according to selfedge. And in order to fit me properly, the jeans have to stretch 3.5inches up. Which I think is impossible.

I got an XK in this one and although it´s one of my favourite IH shirts it´s really small running. I would compare it to a small L in other IH shirts. I´m a 44 in Flathead and this is more small running. Still use it though, love the fabric. Wish IH would make another shirt in this flannell.

Today the most exciting thing happened...

A couple of days ago I had this crazy idea of designing a new IH fit - and I thought - why not ask Giles and Haraki-san about their opinion...after working out some super nice details I received answer from the Boss this morning ! They will be made ! Stay tuned for the Beatle Buster and more new fits coming out this year..

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=316.0

Today the most exciting thing happened...

A couple of days ago I had this crazy idea of designing a new IH fit - and I thought - why not ask Giles and Haraki-san about their opinion...after working out some super nice details I received answer from the Boss this morning ! They will be made ! Stay tuned for the Beatle Buster and more new fits coming out this year..

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=316.0

You are the coolest gal ever!!!!! Are you attached?!

Finished reading about 98% of this thread. Wow there is a lot of IH items. Looking to next Fall/Winter for an IH flannel.

It seems many questions are repeated in the thread as well with regards to sizing, like Kiya or someone else should make a 'sizing chart' similar to the way the Samurai thread has for the first page.

These thing are nice, wish they were looser in the waist a little so I could sag a little, I always do usually, but I can live with these. I don't feel that much stretch in regards to the waist though, unless the previous owner stretched them already, as I didn't measure the waist, but the fit comfortably in the waist.

~Lefty

Finished reading about 98% of this thread. Wow there is a lot of IH items. Looking to next Fall/Winter for an IH flannel.

It seems many questions are repeated in the thread as well with regards to sizing, like Kiya or someone else should make a 'sizing chart' similar to the way the Samurai thread has for the first page.

These thing are nice, wish they were looser in the waist a little so I could sag a little, I always do usually, but I can live with these. I don't feel that much stretch in regards to the waist though, unless the previous owner stretched them already, as I didn't measure the waist, but the fit comfortably in the waist.

~Lefty

what jeans are you talking about...

what jeans are you talking about...

If you asking about the sizing thing, I was

If you are speaking about the jeans I'm talking about sizing of in the last segment, I have 634s size 32 from santos.

~Lefty

thanks.

and yeah i was leaning more towards the 9301s before I got my vest. but now its the 9634 haha

oh and thanks to the guys who told me to get a 36 instead of the 40. saved me a lot of trouble.