Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I could be completely wrong, but from the looks of the measurements on SelfEdge, the fit should be a in between a Denime 66XX-Type and XX-Type. Best example I can think of since I have the measurements for the Denimes in front of my ATM. Of course, the IH will have lower rise, since it's not a repro fit. someone else could probably give a better example.

Based on the measurements they should be a little slimmer than the 66xx, mostly in the thigh. I'd guess they would fit fairly similar to a Flathead F380, SEXSC06 (with a lower rise) or maybe Skull 5507xx, although those are slightly looser in the thigh in my experience.

Based on the measurements they should be a little slimmer than the 66xx, mostly in the thigh. I'd guess they would fit fairly similar to a Flathead F380, SEXSC06 (with a lower rise) or maybe Skull 5507xx, although those are slightly looser in the thigh in my experience.

I agree, the SExIH07 should be a little slimmer up top than a 66XX, but the IHs are going to less tapered.

You are right about the thigh as well, I only compared a Size 36, both measure 13.5, but on the smaller sizes, the thigh is smaller in the IHs. Good lookin out :D

I agree, the SExIH07 should be a little slimmer up top than a 66XX, but the IHs are going to less tapered.

You are right about the thigh as well, I only compared a Size 36, both measure 13.5, but on the smaller sizes, the thigh is smaller in the IHs. Good lookin out :D

Kiya said that they would have a slight taper which is what I'm actually hoping for but we shall see....

I'm actually trying to go for the anti fit jeans this time but I'm a slim guy in general so I would like to hope that these fuckers will work out in my favor.

Kiya said that they would have a slight taper which is what I'm actually hoping for but we shall see....

I'm actually trying to go for the anti fit jeans this time but I'm a slim guy in general so I would like to hope that these fuckers will work out in my favor.

I bet they will work out great for you. I'm a bigger dude, so almost everything ends up being a fail for me. Nothing ever fits me well, haha.

My friend Wes (http://hellforleathermagazine.com/) wearing the Iron Heart 301s (and Mister Freedom Mulholland Master) on a product review set for the new Deus bike.

13549_195430797185_8113612185_36456.jpg

13549_195430807185_8113612185_36456.jpg

13549_195430827185_8113612185_36456.jpg

13549_195430832185_8113612185_36456.jpg

13549_195430852185_8113612185_36456.jpg

13549_195430857185_8113612185_36456.jpg

13549_195430877185_8113612185_36456.jpg

Thanks to Grant for sending me the outtake photos.

ok, so anybody who picks up a pair of sexih07's tomorrow in the store, do me a favor and throw some fit pics up asap with your thoughts! I would love to see more before pulling the trigger....don't go on sale online for a couple hours after they're available in the stores...

How stiff is the 22oz black denim? I just got the blue lined chambray and it's badass. I was thinking 9634's would look cool with the blue chambray but I'm wondering if they are like steel.

Steel is one of several adjectives you could use to describe the 9XXX denim.

I don't exactly know what is meant by a soft hand, but the word "armor" comes to mind when describing the 9301 denim. It is rigid and the weave is coarse, so it does feel a little rough.

How stiff is the 22oz black denim? I just got the blue lined chambray and it's badass. I was thinking 9634's would look cool with the blue chambray but I'm wondering if they are like steel.

I have both and its a combo made in IH Heaven. Don't be afraid of the 22oz, I have the zipper version and its a bit softer than the previous 9634. Even the old version will soften up... LandoCal & PeteRock got em and can tell you more. Been wearing it at the office for the past weeks... highly recommended. Your next question will be... "What boots should I wear it with?"

I just got back from a trip to Japan. Hung out with my wife's parents and toured all over the country. Got to visit a few denim places and picked up a pair of Flat Heads.

So, I get back home and I realize, man, I've had my Iron Heart 461S's for over one year and have never washed or soaked them. Since 6/6/2008. I have taken them to the dry cleaners twice (no laundering, actual dry cleaning). So, considering I sat in my in-laws dogs slobber all week, I decided I'll wash the things.

I'm stoked to have some clean jeans for once. I know they won't fade much, but at least I'll have no more dog slobber and DNA in them. :)

gm.

i have a size 29 in 634s, so i should get a 29 in these?

Yes, exactly.

Superfuture is starting to brainwash some of ya'll... Not every person wants a jean that's slim or that has to be tight around the waist.

Keep in mind also that these jeans are pretty rigid at first, they won't fall naturally till about the 5th or 6th wear..

Hate to say this dude, but I think they are too big for you. Not sharp at all.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. That is why I bought my own pair.

Superfuture is starting to brainwash some of ya'll... Not every person wants a jean that's slim or that has to be tight around the waist.

Keep in mind also that these jeans are pretty rigid at first, they won't fall naturally till about the 5th or 6th wear..

How refreshing to hear this on a forum by someone who knows WTF they are talking about.