Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

What size are these out of interest? By chance do you have a pair of the indigo versions, are they really a big difference in texture?

biggest difference is the way they feel. indigo is soft and pliable, 9634 is one of the stiffest pairs i have ever worn, especially true to waist size. i'll try and post some macro shots of both tonight..

Sorry if this has been covered, but I haven't seen it anywhere. Anyways, I'm thinking about ordering a pair of 634S Ironhearts soon, but I really don't like streaky denim. Most of the photos I see the denim looks pretty even in tone, but every once in a while I'll see a pic like Guy H's below where the denim looks incredibly streaky. Are these pics just older versions, or is this pretty close to how the denim looks in real life? Thanks for any help.

DSC00322.jpg

That should not be seen as how the jeans look in person...

They are in no way streaky, and look quite even in person.

Sorry if this has been covered, but I haven't seen it anywhere. Anyways, I'm thinking about ordering a pair of 634S Ironhearts soon, but I really don't like streaky denim. Most of the photos I see the denim looks pretty even in tone, but every once in a while I'll see a pic like Guy H's below where the denim looks incredibly streaky. Are these pics just older versions, or is this pretty close to how the denim looks in real life? Thanks for any help.

I agree with everyone's comments. Mine are not streaky at all and are very dark compared to some of my other denim.

I wish they would come out with a narrower cut jean in this same denim that remains narrow for larger sizes (34,36,38). 8.5 to 9 would be great for the leg opening.

I got a superblack rider's jacket from Iron Heart UK a little bit ago. I got a medium and it is slightly on the big side. I was thinking of exchanging it for a small, but they might be sold out and I'm not sure it would be too much of a size difference(everything gets taken in 1-2cm). So I have a few questions. Should I soak this before wearing(hot or cold?)? Would it shrink up at all?

Posted my Iron Heart 634S in the other thread, but I though it should also go here. These are my current favorite in my denim rotation.

350421055.jpg

350421126.jpg

350421156.jpg

I got a superblack rider's jacket from Iron Heart UK a little bit ago. I got a medium and it is slightly on the big side. I was thinking of exchanging it for a small, but they might be sold out and I'm not sure it would be too much of a size difference(everything gets taken in 1-2cm). So I have a few questions. Should I soak this before wearing(hot or cold?)? Would it shrink up at all?

Boil the motherfucker. It will shrink.

Photo - to answer your question from before, mine are true to size

which isn't helping as this holiday season made me fat again....

if you decide to buy them, don't be surprised if you struggle immensely to do them up. they are by far the stiffest denim i've ever owned

Iron Heart denim does fade really slow compared to pretty much every other company out there. There has been way more progress in a lot less time with my other pairs of jeans. I've been wearing the 634S religiously for about 6 months. I've done about two cold soaks and 1 machine wash.

Not really pics of the jeans, but more the jacket. I think I was just tripping about the sizes at first cause, it was really stiff and didn't quite fit like I hoped it would. So after putting it on a few more times and just chilling in it, I really like it. I've ridden with all my gear on and it fits good for my needs. Just enough room for a sweat shirt and my back/chest protector. Thanks you very much Giles and Iron Heart for great service and product.s And the pics are not the best, cause the only camera available was a macbook.

3jacket-1.jpg

Guest devil.beside.you

Ironhearts hold onto indigo very well...but if you wash properly and give em good wear they fade beautifully and not so sluggisly.

Here are my ironhearts at 6 months..for the first 3 months i didnt wash, but after that I washed every 2 weeks.

008.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

016.jpg

edit: Sorry for the biga** pictures, I havent quite figured out image hosting

Guest devil.beside.you

Oh, and btw...the zippo has only been there for about a month. Hats off to ironheart, I think it really takes the top in terms of quality...love everything about them. indestructible.

011.jpg

Looking good people, these jeans are tough!

SExIH03, Worn (not every day, I have a 3 purr rotation) since the release just over a year ago. 6-7 washes? Whenever they got dirty, basically. These photos were taken after the most recent wash.

100_1001.jpg

100_1003.jpg

i'm a flathead fan, but after recently buying IH superblacks and an IH shirt, i'm not so sure which direction i'm gonna go with my next pair of denim (or shirts, for that matter)

totally indestructible.

quick question, have not read the thread..

how much could one stretch out the waist of the 634s after wearing a bunch. Self Edge's site says 1.5 inches of stretch in the waist after 20 wears, but i wonder if one could stretch it out more. thanks