Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Turntabloid, were you the other one to recieve a sample pair?

Mine is going strong at 2,5 half month and 2 washes (one to shrink). They turned blue after second wash. I like them a lot better now than before when they were almost black.

opie, unfortunatly not!

these are directly taken from www.ironheart.co.uk.

i guess it is giles pair you are looking at!

- tt

^^^ are they the 22oz super blacks?

No, those are the 1634 Black 21oz Non-selvedge:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=212

cool do the super blacks fade in under a year..........

Nope, Super Blacks won't really fade...

If you want black jeans that fade look into the Samurai 5000BK or the Flat Head 4001BK...

sorry i shouldve specified that they are the indigo 634s

Really?

Wow, they seriously look like faded black jeans in that photo...

i got them like mid december of last year but i kinda neglected them through out summer which was a mistake T_T. these jeans are really stubborn on fading but well worth it through time.

oh dude trust me i know. i have the same exact pair but ive only had mine since may and wore them everyday even through the summer. check them out on page 72 of this thread. haven't washed them yet because i want the fades to set in some more so that theres more contrast in the end.

oh dude trust me i know. i have the same exact pair but ive only had mine since may and wore them everyday even through the summer. check them out on page 72 of this thread. haven't washed them yet because i want the fades to set in some more so that theres more contrast in the end.

I just bought a pair of the 634 SE. Mine are really dark but I due get some bleeding on my hands. These jeans were bigger than I expected. Self Edge calls them the perfect cut between a slim and full cut but I feel they leg width is very roomy. I normally wear a waist size of 36 in most jeans but was suggested to get 38's in the Iron Hearts. I have plenty of room and think maybe the 36's would have been better. The weight of these jeans is incredible but at the same time they are very comfortable.

thats weird that they suggested u size up, because im usually about a 31, but kiya suggested i go with a 30. It fit really tight at first so i was a little skeptical, but it ended up being fine because the denim stretched alot, and now they fit perfect.

I'm usually a 31 but got 634S's in a 30. They're uncomfortably tight around the waste right now, but I've only put a couple days of wear on them. How long did it take you to stretch them out to a comfortable fit?

I'm usually a 31 but got 634S's in a 30. They're uncomfortably tight around the waste right now, but I've only put a couple days of wear on them. How long did it take you to stretch them out to a comfortable fit?

they stretch out pretty quickly. just wear them a little and you'll be fine.

Yea mine were the same when i got them, very uncomfortable. What i did was just sag them to a point where it was so tight it literally kinda hurt, and i would just walk around, sit down, do everything in them like that, and in a couple days they fit on my waist perfectly.

Hey gazeboarder, could you post a fit pick cause im also a sz. 36 but i dont know what to get.

If you normally wear size 36 I would definitely try the 36 if you can. If your going to buy them online I would still say try the 36 if that is your true size but if you look at the measurements on Self Edge you can see how the jump from 36 to 38 is slightly larger than the other size jumps. I actually bought mine from http://www.ironheart.co.uk/html/main.htm because Self Edge was out at the time. My jeans took almost a month to ship but Giles (the guy who runs the UK site) was very helpful. I got mine with silver rivets and they look really nice against the very dark denim. I will post a photo soon. I'm really happu with these jeans but just wish they had a slightly tighter fit. I also recently bought a pair of Samurai S001JP. I bought these in size 36. I soaked them for 2 hours in luke warm water. The fit is really good but initially these jeans were very stiff. I can't image what the Samurai 21oz feel like. The fit on these is alot less baggy compared to the Iron Hearts.

If you normally wear size 36 I would definitely try the 36 if you can. If your going to buy them online I would still say try the 36 if that is your true size but if you look at the measurements on Self Edge you can see how the jump from 36 to 38 is slightly larger than the other size jumps. I actually bought mine from http://www.ironheart.co.uk/html/main.htm because Self Edge was out at the time. My jeans took almost a month to ship but Giles (the guy who runs the UK site) was very helpful. I got mine with silver rivets and they look really nice against the very dark denim. I will post a photo soon. I'm really happu with these jeans but just wish they had a slightly tighter fit. I also recently bought a pair of Samurai S001JP. I bought these in size 36. I soaked them for 2 hours in luke warm water. The fit is really good but initially these jeans were very stiff. I can't image what the Samurai 21oz feel like. The fit on these is alot less baggy compared to the Iron Hearts.

Just to be clear since I ordered the silver rivets this resulted in the longer shipping time. I was very satisfied with the service from Ironheart.co.uk

Just to be clear since I ordered the silver rivets this resulted in the longer shipping time. I was very satisfied with the service from Ironheart.co.uk

Here are some pics of my Iron Heart 634SE size 38 (fit is too big)

and my Samurai S001JP size 36. My true waist size measured on my lower hips is 37 inches.

IronHeart634SE-1.jpg

IronHeart634SE-2.jpg

SamuraiS001JP-1.jpg

SamuraiS001JP-2.jpg