Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Iron Heart Super Black 16oz Denim Shirt

Complete the Armor Metal Shark look with this new highly limited Black 16oz Denim Shirt from Iron Heart.

Also received a restock on the 634s (straight selvedge), 461 (bootcut), and 9634 (super black 22oz straight).

All these items are now available in-store and in our online store.

The black shirts will be gone instantly, so if you'd like one please don't wait, we're not sure if they'll be reproduced.

Iron Heart Super Black 16oz Shirt:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=317

COVER-2-767267.jpg

01-744637.jpg

07-744648.jpg

634stop-767325.jpg

woah - cool black shirt.

kiya, those shirt sizes look generous for a Japanese brand. Can you confirm?

You are correct, they run bigger slightly than the usual japanese sizing..

the shirt is amazing.. you gotta feel it to fully understand the intensity of the thing.

here are my sexih03's. this makes just over 7 months, probably worn for more like 5. three washes whenever they got too dirty from playing baseball/biking, tumble dried for 20 minutes then hang dried. the pics taken with a point n shoot digi with no flash on an overcast day.

DSCF1539.jpg

DSCF1540.jpg

Iron Heart Super Tan Belt - Self Edge Exclusive

A while back we'd gotten brown & black Iron Heart belts with a 100% brass buckles, we loved that belt so much we started working on getting a tan leather version made.

After going through hundreds of samples of tan leather we picked what we thought to be the best leather we could find for those looking for a belt that will age as well as their denim does.

Available now in-store and in our online store, a belt that'll outlast every other accessory you've ever purchased.

Also pictured is Diesel testing out the new tan belt, making sure it's worthy of being used on his upcoming signature jean, the SEXTW07 = Self Edge x Triple Works (Fall '08).

Also in is a full restock of the 634s and 9634 Super Black jeans.

Iron Heart Super Tan Belt:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=319

Iron Heart:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71&zenid=5442579137a371b867a9b38c2794ab80

IMG_0649-742061.JPG

IMG_0653-742147.JPG

IMG_0654-770230.JPG

I didn't think it was ever possible but I've developed a fingernail sized hole in my sexih01 these things are pretty much indestructible denim wise which leads me to believe I walk like an idiot to get that much friction on my stacks

DSC00417-1.jpg

Here's a shitty update picture too. I'm about to throw them in the wash since they are pretty filthy. the colors in the pic are a little darker then true and I'm loving the vertical streaks that are starting to form

DSC00423-1.jpg

Just wondering but how much do ironhearts stretch?

It sort of depends on the denim..We've put the stretching info for each model on each product page: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Ahh see cause i still want to own the sexih03's but the 34 is sold out and the 33 is still available I was wondering if i would be able to stretch them out to fit.

Iron Heart's denim stretches quite easily. If they're super tight when you get them just pull them all the way up, button them up, then yank them down a bit, within a few days they'll stretch an entire inch if they're super tight.