Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Yeah, we're getting flannel, chambray, denim, and hickory stripe shirts from Iron Heart in about two weeks.

The denim and hickory stripe shirts are exclusive to Self Edge...

The denim and hickory stripe shirts are exclusive to Self Edge...

Pictures as soon as possible please!

I was looking at the heavy denim shirt and I like it but I couldn't wear it as I always wear jeans, not too keen on the whole denim outfit. But what is it..... 14oz or something on a shirt!:eek:

Pictures as soon as possible please!

I was looking at the heavy denim shirt and I like it but I couldn't wear it as I always wear jeans, not too keen on the whole denim outfit. But what is it..... 14oz or something on a shirt!:eek:

It was originally going to be 22oz, but turned out they couldn't find a cut-house to french seam 22oz denim shirts, so we switched it up to 16oz denim. Regardless, 16oz denim shirts are still over the top...

Photos of the hickory stripe shirt are on Sufu.. check the Iron Heart party thread in Superblurber..

Yeah I think 16oz is sufficiently over the top. You got 2oz on top of rebirth there!

edit: hickory stripe looks very nice. You have the wallet too? that looks amazing.

About the wallet.. we're also the only place in the world where you can come in and pick out your cordovan outer shell color and your calf leather inner lining color in the store from samples they've given us, pay for the wallet, then have it delivered in 4 weeks.

About the wallet.. we're also the only place in the world where you can come in and pick out your cordovan outer shell color and your calf leather inner lining color in the store from samples they've given us, pay for the wallet, then have it delivered in 4 weeks.

Any chance of this happening on the webstore or via phone for us Midwest folks...?

before I bought my pair of sexih's I was very worried about them fitting me. there are a lot of fit pictures throughout sufu, but none of them really catered to my body type; basically big thighs compared to my waist (which a lot of athletes, mainly bodybuilers and powerlifters get). I am very happy with the fit of my jeans after I did some extreme stretching of the waist and hip area. I thought I'd post fit pictures of my sexih's for future reference for those who do not have the ideal "superfuture" body type :)

height: 5'10"

weight: 173 lbs

waist: 30.2"

thighs: 24" (I know.. they're huge)

the sexih's are a size 31, but I have stretched out the waist with a waistband stretcher to fit my needs

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

sorry for such a bad rear shot. I'll try to get a better one next time..

hopefully this helps those people who were in my position..

Iron Heart 22oz Denim - The 9634 Straight Super Black

It's about to be BOOMTIME when you see what Iron Heart has done now...

Twenty-two ounce black denim.

Yes, they've taken their very popular 634s Straight Leg jean and done it up in their newest creation of heavy weight denim, The Super Black.

Same fit as the 634s but a totally different feel because the new 22oz Super Black denim is rigid feeling as opposed to the soft hand that the 634s selvedge comes in. All black stitch, arcuates, threads, and leather tag round out this piece.

Wear this with their upcoming 16oz Super Black denim shirt and in Haraki-San's own words you will become "THE ARMOR METAL SHARK". They said it, not us.

Available now in limited quantities in-store and in our online store.

Also in is a restock of the 634s, belts, and jackets; get em now because they normally sell out within a few days.

Iron Heart:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

9463B-717173.jpg

9634FS-751481.jpg

wow.. ARMOR METAL SHARK. I just might have to try that.

Inseam doesn't look too long though, who is the model?

Inseam is the same as other Iron Heart jeans, the won't shrink at ALL though...

well those look fucking cool.

black/black overdye, undyed cores, blue/black overdye?

Black weft, black warp, rope dyed warp, core dyed weft.

height: 5'10"

weight: 173 lbs

waist: 30.2"

thighs: 24" (I know.. they're huge)

wow, those are practically my specs. i'm 5'11, 175lbs, 32 waist and also 24" thighs thanks to soccer. haha...personally i think for guys with thigh like us, straight cut is the most flattering...but gotta love the slim cut...i just got the sexfh...=P

I am selling a pair of 634S-B Super Black Overdye selvedge in the supermarket if anyone is interested.

Whow, are they unworn? If so, i might want them for myself..