Sign in to follow this  
lamscott

Lanvin Shoe Thread

FOR anyone looking for khaki olive high w/ straps. I got a SA from barneys who got the last size 9. PM me quick so I can give you his info.You can take advantage of the 40% sale. meaning kop dem lanvins for $400! hurry!

btw. i saw 23 lanvin lows, maroon with the flap, navy blue with the rubber toe,and the checker white.all 40% holla

all lanvin 40%

yeah barneys has a good deal going on right now, but my size isnt available on their site, and neither does their store :( might end up spending fullprice on aloharag

what size u lookin for? they had one more size 7 and the SA tracked down a 9. so holla,i think someone here was looking for a 9, sorry didnt mention it on the last post

what size u lookin for? they had one more size 7

9 (US10)

called em up, said only khakis available were 13's. the whites were all gone.

Wait a sec

Earlier in this thread gloves said something about Lanvin and BG's....

Bergdorf's is getting a Lanvin dept? Mens?

That would be the best thing ever to happen to Bergdorfs.

- Ben

hoho i cop dem lanvins, many many lavins! i am now eating nothing for the next 6 months. go cop dem lanvuns!

gg your words so true, dem lanvun shirts are cop worthy.

I tried on the small dual collar shirts at the beginning of the season and those are def not cop worthy.

I tried on the small dual collar shirts at the beginning of the season and those are def not cop worthy.

i aint cop dem dual funks, i cop the regular shirts. so cop worthy

Those are ok but they're too long and the hem is retarded. Pass on the shirts and cop blazers, pants, shoes, cardigans and coats.

i got mine from AB on sale last season it's one of the best shirts i've worn. material is awesome cut is flattering. maybe it's just the current season?

Maybe, I don't try on much s/s shit but I have a feeling this s/s will be different.

yeah feels nice, even the blazer .soft and flowy, i saw a grey one button. was bout to kop but too big =\..

lavin shirtz are awesome. gotta kop.

where you kop dem, sf barneys had a rack full but the SA's put some a side the night before i think..one SA knew too much about lanvin,das why little suspicious..

hoho i cop dem lanvins, many many lavins! i am now eating nothing for the next 6 months. go cop dem lanvuns!

gg your words so true, dem lanvun shirts are cop worthy.

cuddly- I think dem Lavin shuz are 30% not 40%. All da cluthing is 40%.

Jet- The cut is different and they are long because they are meant to always be tucked in. Myself, this is the selling point for me; Having a long torso, I find it hard to find dress shirts (not everyone makes a tall) sometimes. I fit Lavin to the T.

I kop.Lavin is so hot.

word.......

cuddly- I think dem Lavin shuz are 30% not 40%. All da cluthing is 40%.

Jet- The cut is different and they are long because they are meant to always be tucked in. Myself, this is the selling point for me; Having a long torso, I find it hard to find dress shirts (not everyone makes a tall) sometimes. I fit Lavin to the T.

I kop.Lavin is so hot.

the purple shirt with black collar is so fucking hot...same goes for the teal/blue one...need to robocop naooowww

Oh shit, dey got the purple jawn and teal? Are they silk?

word.......

Fuckin' liar. LOL I kid. I lavin you.

Yea, those might be silk. I'm gonna call tomorrow and ask specifically; When I called the other day he didn't really know what Lavin shit he had...but they were about closing so...

U know I got dat Lavin Lovin fer u. U got perty hair.

did you seen lanvun racing trouser, i almost cop, but i cop mr simons instead. would kop if i had racing stripe on my vehicles. so solly to the dutch :(

Man...I'm contemplating those so much right now....fuck. I need to get the fam presents though, so I can't.

Those wide leg pants are also legit. I tried on a pair earlier this season and I love em! But then again, I'm not much on the super slim pants.

i kop dem lavin white/grey pants in sz 48 not too long ago. need 2 lose weight in order to not feel fat in dem. i want to kop dem black pants with stripe @ barneys.

You talkin about the tuxedo joints? Black w/ black stripe?

I wanna get one of the vnecks and button downs. I need money.

barneys boston apparently has a sick pair of black pants with a stripe down the side. can't remember the color, but it's almost $6 bills.

i'm going to go to barneys and kop.

barneys boston apparently has a sick pair of black pants with a stripe down the side. can't remember the color, but it's almost $6 bills.

i'm going to go to barneys and kop.

lucky you aint my size! go kop they have like 5 pair. i forgot to try on the fuschia hat. next time maybe i cop for shits and giggles.

You going to the Boston one? 6 bills is actually a 'good' deal for thier trousers, most are $750+.

Sometimes I really can't help getting new trousers, I just love em for some reason.