Sign in to follow this  
lamscott

Lanvin Shoe Thread

thanks. I would have post this pic but I didn't know how. the paris flagship is suppose to be sending me the green and the navy pair. for $1000 a pair they need to have the original design

lanvinzzbeads.jpg

i'm with jmatsu, those pearl lavinz are just goofy looking imo!!!

fashion people will call it "romantic" , i just think its helluv ghey... actually the whole SS09 collection is ultra fem.. its a cool runway concept but street wearability is zero unless you are known for being excentric like Andre3000 or such!!

as far as the AW09 boots, i would def go for the mid hi's unless you are going for this look:

marino3.jpg

I saw the beaded Lanvins in a little guide that came with a newspaper a week or two ago.

Still can't get over how bad they look.

I was in Barneys in BH the other day and they had the original strapped pair in navy blue patent leather and satin with the new sole. The strap is back!!!

has anyone seen the lanvin sneakers with the beading on the side in person?

Yeah, there's a frenchie on here that was talking about them. Seen them at Collette apparently. Don't remember his name, but if you're lucky enough he might drop by here.

FWIW, I like them jawnz.

it's gotta be either beberthur or funkyfrenchy. i saw them in person but didn't approach. not something i would wear.

i'm with jmatsu, those pearl lavinz are just goofy looking imo!!!

fashion people will call it "romantic" , i just think its helluv ghey... actually the whole SS09 collection is ultra fem.. its a cool runway concept but street wearability is zero unless you are known for being excentric like Andre3000 or such!!

as far as the AW09 boots, i would def go for the mid hi's unless you are going for this look:

marino3.jpg

This current season is by far the worst they might as well discontinue the mens shoe line. Fall 08 was slept on but nearly every piece was hot.

For 50 dollars those strapped fakes are actually surprisingly nice. Wonder how the quality is.

If they had my size I would be willing to gamble, theyre not much more than a pair of vans (not including shipping)

they look like shit imo

chunkier than vans sk8 hi...

that looks fucking sick, i'm gonna pick that up in that color this fall

Guest jmatsu

oh goodie! can't wait to see this fatass in this pair lanvins (cause they b phat, right?).

the best of a pretty bad bunch. all black sole would look good.

lanvin-autumn-2009-accessories-071.jpg

after having a good spring 09 line, so far im not that impressed with fall stuff,hopefully those are just stragler pieces..=\

Although I first thought the strapped ones from this season were awesome, now that i saw them in person they weren't that impressive at all. White is more kinda beige like and those damn new soles...no words (well actually a couple)

The ones with pearls all suck (including the dark purple ones).

I think they had like 3 dope collections in total now and fucked up the concept. Hope they will make a good ss09 collection.