Sign in to follow this  
lamscott

Lanvin Shoe Thread

^I didn't like those shoes at all when I saw the collection, still don't know what to think about them, but it's growing on me. I saw another model, with some kind of furr on it and a zipper at the side. VERY nice.

Shame on me fucking up a swap for that pair, at the time I just thought they were to similar to my Dior's but there not. Oh well, at least I sold my pair & got some nice clothes out of it.

I need an info: I'm going to buy a pair of a S/S Lanvin sneakers but I don't know which size get: on winter 06/07 i bought the strapped on on size 9 but they were too big..I'm looking for the inner size of 28, 28.5 cm..Which size do you suggest?! Thanks a lot.

I question the ability of the zipper. It seems like a bit of a struggle cause it's curved and judging by the picture and how the light reflects off it unevenly, the zipper faces some bunching.

Visited the new Saville Row store a month after opening, staff was very friendly/helpful...they never made us feel like the nigga's that we are lol. Smart interior as expected with 2 levels of men's & womens clothing to browse. Various dress shoes, low & hi-top sneakers are on display with hefty price tags...more in stock next month.

Visited the new Saville Row store a month after opening, staff was very friendly/helpful...they never made us feel like the nigga's that we are lol. Smart interior as expected with 2 levels of men's & womens clothing to browse. Various dress shoes, low & hi-top sneakers are on display with hefty price tags...more in stock next month.

how much were the low and high tops?

Strapped high's were £430, can't remember the rest, but roughly the same as what they cost everywhere else. The cat fur ones are out now at £715.

Strapped high's were £430, can't remember the rest, but roughly the same as what they cost everywhere else. The cat fur ones are out now at £715.

Any black strapped high's similar to past season's in the top right pic?

lanhike7.jpg

real cat fur!? thats a bit off

I'm probably spelling it wrong but I was told it was astra cat fur, there was a matching coat above the high tops but I did'nt ask if it was real cat fur.

Unfortunately this colour was for S/S08 and sold out in the US. I do see it pop up on ebay from time to time, but there's several fakes being sold as well so be careful. I actually have the same pair in UK8/US9.

anyone know if those blue dress shoes are still sold online anywhere, i'm pretty sure they were S/S08's

Last month I stopped by Lanvin's store on Savile Row. The quality feel of their high tops is unreal. Feel like no other sneakers on the market. Definitely worth the money if you're loaded and willing to spend.

I know that Lanvin and Balenciaga use the same factory to produce theit sneakers... does anyone know the Givenchy sneakers come from the same maker?

I know that Lanvin and Balenciaga use the same factory to produce theit sneakers... does anyone know the Givenchy sneakers come from the same maker?

Don't know for sure but I would say no. The Givenchy-sneakerquality looked slightly inferior to the Lanvin and Balenciaga ones. I could be wrong so...

Why you want to know if it's the same factory if i may ask?