Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt it. Fortunately, most can't afford it. And if the typical "hypebeasts" have money to spend, I assume they would rather invest in Limited Edition Nikes where the resell value is higher than the purchase price (ie. Jordans VS Lanvin Hightops).

Haven't seen a pair of Lanvins being sold for more than the purchase price.

if someone could find me a unused fuchsia pair and the royal blue/white cap toe pair from last season I would pay more than the retail price. I called the paris store yesterday and was told they will be getting the fall/winter 08 trainers sometime in june. I hope and pray they redo the fuchsia pair.:D

went by on saturday

a couple new new hightops:

-white with grey suede sides, white scored patent toe

-navy suede with black scored patent toe

a couple new lowtops:

-white/turquoise with white strap

-white/red with white strap

possible to show some pictures of the hightops? are the bronze patent toecap still available?

Stole this from my friends facebook who apparently stole it from somewhere else. Some asian artist called seven/se7en? Looks like he's fallen into Lanvin too. I esp like the extravagent sponsors in the back there haha.

n27617066_33610927_9770.jpg

Edit: Nvm these could be korean knock offs the ones shown on barneys have a navy back http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/product.s?productId=795119&source=category&index=45&prodIndex=45&listSize=56&categoryId=557667

Guest jmatsu
Is there a way to protect these from rain or snow or should i just wear them until the weather clears up? I have the black patent/silk ones

no way to protect the silk, but i know people who've had tailors fix their shit (silk toed jawns).

Is there a way to protect these from rain or snow or should i just wear them until the weather clears up? I have the black patent/silk ones

If I had just dropped 700 on a pair of shoes, I'd probably hold out until the weather cleared up a bit. If you were going to work or something, you could always change in to them when you got inside, but if you were running errands or shopping that would be a bitch.