Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone seen the 07fw dog tee in person?

that's weird that you bring that up now. I just saw this shirt yesterday and I never noticed it the previous times I was there. I was really surprised to see a t-shirt on their floor mixed in with their jackets and collard shirts. It's the one with some sketch of cartoon dogs right?

that's weird that you bring that up now. I just saw this shirt yesterday and I never noticed it the previous times I was there. I was really surprised to see a t-shirt on their floor mixed in with their jackets and collard shirts. It's the one with some sketch of cartoon dogs right?

Diabro actually has both of these t-shirts in black and grey:

m06ts1b004_10_01.jpg

m06ts1b002_10_01.jpg

The kids one is $166.36 and the dog one is $91.59.

yes, did u like it?

Thanks for the pics RobZ

to be honest I only handled it for maybe 1/2 a second as I was flipping through the rack. They had the kid and the dogs tee on display in brown. I didn't look twice since I personally wasn't too fond of how it has "Lanvin Paris" written on the front. It seemed like a pretty normal tshirt, does diabro say if it's 100% cotton?

I know a place that still has these, the brown high tops with the patterned leather (w/o strap) and the blacks I picked up for another SF'er here:

6kp4j8i.jpg

PM me if you want some. Unfortunately they aen't on sale and don't come cheap. Lavin isn't for the faint of heart.

the colorway & material combination of this blk hi top were nice, but the hi top is too hi for me, did you saw the all black hi top too?

The t-shirts are in fact 100% cotton. I feel like I've seen another Lanvin t-shirt somewhere with a scene of Paris and the Eiffel Tower...but maybe it was another company.

Does anyone know who carries Lanvin in Chicago other than Barneys (if any?) and what shoes that have in stock right now?

The prices for the new shit are climbing even higher possibly due to the euro. The strapless hi's (mesh and non-leather) are running 665 while the strapless hi's that are suede/leather will be 730. Lo's are going to come in at 565 and 585 for the strap version. The dress shoes are going to be around 875-895. Lots of sick stuff coming out for spring but lanvin isn't bringing much heat in the shoe game looks like.

i dont know if anyone's seen them, but lanvin recently produced limited edition ultra-sparkly high tops. i was told that there are only 100 or 150 pairs in the world and can only be purchased at lanvin retail locations. i dont have the pics but i saw them at lanvin ginza and some japanese mags.

i dont know if anyone's seen them, but lanvin recently produced limited edition ultra-sparkly high tops. i was told that there are only 100 or 150 pairs in the world and can only be purchased at lanvin retail locations. i dont have the pics but i saw them at lanvin ginza and some japanese mags.

I posted a pic of them in the other lanvin thread a little while back, but you can find it again on page 26 of this thread. I handled these just a few days before xmas, pretty crazy shoe, there are about 10-12 pairs on display at their main shop and they are more expensive than the normal hi-tops

The prices for the new shit are climbing even higher possibly due to the euro. The strapless hi's (mesh and non-leather) are running 665 while the strapless hi's that are suede/leather will be 730. Lo's are going to come in at 565 and 585 for the strap version. The dress shoes are going to be around 875-895. Lots of sick stuff coming out for spring but lanvin isn't bringing much heat in the shoe game looks like.

I didn't know they made a low with a strap. Any pictures?

you're probably going to be seeing this trend across the board, not just with lanvin. I believe someone already mentioned that stateside dior prices are going up as well as rick.

I didn't know they made a low with a strap. Any pictures?

http://web.mac.com/shoebaloo/SHOEBALOO/Man_Shoes/Paginas/Lanvin.html

probably someone posted this somewhere, but i'm too lazy to check

for the Canadians SuFuers, Holt has those on sale (they only had the blue hightop without the strap in Mtl, but plenty of size) for like 460$.judging by how many pairs were left, they were probably not too popular...

if anyone is looking for an alternative to the fuschia lanvin highs, i came across some marc jacobs strapless high top shoes with a fuschia color resemblence(sp?) and looks to have a satin material.

8gi2r8h.jpg

they have some nice blue ones too.

i have no idea on the price on them or where to buy online, but i'm sure you can call a marc jacobs store for more information.

btw, you can check them out by going under -marc jacobs collections; -shoes, -spring 2008 mens.