Sign in to follow this  
lamscott

Lanvin Shoe Thread

P.S. Who the hell is shoebaloo?!

Shoebaloo is a Dutch shoe store. There are four stores in Amsterdam and one in Rotterdam.

4834664_ceca4eff3d.jpg

(Shoebaloo @ PC Hooftstraat, A'dam)

I reckon I will be receiving a few pickup requests pretty soon? ;)

The Low top straps arn't that exciting, but damn those grey ones are hot.

God damn! I'm loving the grey lows, those things are straight fire! Lanvin never ceases to impress. =]

Also, when are we supposed to expect this stuff in stores? I'm gonna be running to Jeffrey if they get any of this shit in, for sure.

- Ben

i dont know if its already been posted but guess what made front page of the wall street journal.

I don't get the wsj, so I don't know. Enlighten us wit Lanvin.

P.S. Let's all make a pact to not buy these at retail and wait till sale time...sound good? I really don't want to pay $600+ for sneakers again...

them fuscia hi top jawns were on the front page. article about how designers are starting to focus more on menswear. lanvins reportedly "hot" this season.

Was that today's journal or the weekend one. I may have missed it, but I will look again.

P.S. Let's all make a pact to not buy these at retail and wait till sale time...sound good? I really don't want to pay $600+ for sneakers again...

Well im def doin that for the grosgrain cardigan . I love it - but Elbaz can suck my fat one if he thinks spendin 600e+ on a cardigan is grand .

Well im def doin that for the grosgrain cardigan . I love it - but Elbaz can suck my fat one if he thinks spendin 600e+ on a cardigan is grand .

Well, that's hundreds less than the ones from Fall....but yea, still a lot. I like it too, but $900 for a cardigan is a little much..

Yea, pretty much the same price as the ones from F/W. (with the customs/shipping added in).

I'm picking up the Lanvin khaki hi-tops in a size 8 tmw! They're for a friend, but I think he might already have em...so just as a safety, I'm entertainin' offers.

SO PM ME AND KOPP perhaps, if they're still there tmw.

Not gonna reveal mah source, I needs to kopp before they're gone.

I'll say where when I get 'em.

You interested?

I may be interested.

Golden- I like that too! Do you happen to know the fabric? Is that on the LVR site?

I may be interested.

Golden- I like that too! Do you happen to know the fabric? Is that on the LVR site?

Check your PMs.

To all the people PM'ing me about Shoebaloo pickups: the new collection won't be in stores before mid-january at least.

As promised, I manage to go to lanvin to check out the current stock thats available. Theres only 3 colors available; navy, white and beige/silverish. All non strap. Sizes around 8 or 9. Price 3300HKD after disc. Only the IFC store has it.

I was just there, and I kopped the Lanvin black cap toed low-topz. I might sell them, or keep em. They're a size 10.

No hi-tops left. Sorry. But at that price, they shouldn't be.

Damn....Barneys in Chicago is an hour away from me and for $349...and in my size...I wish you never posted that Orignatek because now I'm depressed.

Lanvin: My anti-drug.

I'm sure this is probably a terrible price, but if anyone's interested, I can get the black high tops w/strap and patent leather toe-cap for $800 shipped. Sizes 7-10 (UK). PM me.

got these from ebay

photo14-50-17.jpg

will get the navy low top next month... if they still available :rolleyes:

As promised, I manage to go to lanvin to check out the current stock thats available. Theres only 3 colors available; navy, white and beige/silverish. All non strap. Sizes around 8 or 9. Price 3300HKD after disc. Only the IFC store has it.

do they have the lows? i went there too late lastnite, they were closed