Sign in to follow this  
lamscott

Lanvin Shoe Thread

do any of you lavin laverz know the fabric composition of this coat 00140m.jpg

That's my favorite coat of the season! It says the composition on the Lanvin site but the one I saw was some kind of silk mixture and it was excellent! If I could find it on drastic sale I would not hesitate.

yeah, i figured it was part silk. i guess it's all silk, makes sense. i tried it on today and it was pretty pimp and VERY expensive.

That's my favorite coat of the season! It says the composition on the Lanvin site but the one I saw was some kind of silk mixture and it was excellent! If I could find it on drastic sale I would not hesitate.

I saw that jacket yesterday.I reckon it will get to at least 75%off here, sales start in January , so il let you know then + i think my new job entitles me to 25% off lanvin , have to wait and seee...

I saw that jacket yesterday.I reckon it will get to at least 75%off here, sales start in January , so il let you know then + i think my new job entitles me to 25% off lanvin , have to wait and seee...

i guess i was going to call dibs on it...

Shit son, that's a good deal, still too much for me....but shit, that is discounted quite a bit.

You going to get it or what?

I would get it at 75% too...I just wonder when that's going to be? I'm sure she'll dig it though, it's practically fucking perfect.

Need help with the Lanvin HK address to check out those sneaks. Please PM me! Thanks

according to the website:

Shop 6E - 190, East Hall, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau

(852) 2261 2611

Shop 346, 3rd Floor, The Mall, Pacific Place, Admiralty, Hong Kong.

(852) 2523 9512

23/F. New World Tower II - 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong

(03 ) 3289 2788

Shop 2045, Podium Level 2, IFC Mall, Central, Hong Kong

(852) 2234 7686

whoever it is, they kopped dem lanvins. im feeling those black lows also.

Sick!! Thank you!

P.S. Who the hell is shoebaloo?!

LIttle disappointed with this, f/w had so much heat and I can barely find two or three I like, only one I would possibly buy.

Those tan with maroon patent highs are kinda cool and of course the bronze toe highs are legit.

But I'm gettin' some of those boat shoes....those are too dope!

the lows this season are much nicer, but the highs are not. though i do really like the suede highs with red-ish accent of patent leather on the toe and ankle

i love how their footwear is ALL about the details though... best attention to detail or wahtever that i've seen on a shoe/sneaker i think

the bronze toes highs, black lows w/ mesh is in the bag. the maroon low is growing on me and that red white low w/ strap....humm yeah the red white low strap is definately on the money for sure.

according to the website:

Shop 6E - 190, East Hall, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau

(852) 2261 2611

Shop 346, 3rd Floor, The Mall, Pacific Place, Admiralty, Hong Kong.

(852) 2523 9512

23/F. New World Tower II - 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong

(03 ) 3289 2788

Shop 2045, Podium Level 2, IFC Mall, Central, Hong Kong

(852) 2234 7686

I have the strong feeling the airport DFS will not be carrying anything Lanvin Homme, and it's likely only 1 or 2 of the remaining 3 spots will carry it... The DFS will be carrying beige leather pochettes that are bought up by 60 year old Japanese mothers on tour who won't spring for Loewe, like it's always been...